Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shuklasunil007 (n/a)     25 December 2007

Mujhe Meri Biwi Se Bachao

Hi,
My Name is Sunil Shukla amd I reside in Mumbai. I am married for last 4 years. I have a daughter of 2 Years. I am fed up of my wife. I have cpmpletely given up and finally come to the conclusion for a divorce. Kindly advice me on this . I am in a joint family and want to live with my family, but my wife is not at all cooperative in this decision. She keeps on fighting with all my family members far small and no reasons. She is being too selfish.Firstly i thought she must be too small to dissolve the fact of joint family, for which I have made her understand many a times, how to behave in the damily, how to live but she in ununderstandable. Due to this I am completely frustrated. I spoke to her parents, brothers but it is of no use. There is not sexual and any relation between her and me from last one year. Now since I am completely frustrated I have sent her to my native place where she is staying with my uncle and aunty. But I don't want to stretch this too long I have to think about my daughter and my future. I can't just rely on a women who is mad and unable to understand that her husband is working for her and the family. I can't live with her at the cost of my family. Kindly help me out. Since I am seeking a divorce I know that if she is ready I may have no issues. But she is not ready infact she is threatning me that she will commit a sucide and put me and my family in a big trouble.

Kindly help me out with a solution and a good family lawyer to contact in Mumbai.

Thanks

Sunil Shukla

Learning

2 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     26 December 2007

You can seek divorce on the ground of cruelty. Further denial of sexual intercourse to a spouse amounts to cruelty. Consult a good lawyer and he will guide you through.

Piyush (xyz)     25 February 2008

join https://www.savefamily.org/ this group to save your family.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register