Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Does locker room has cctv camera installed?

Does locker rooms of a govt. bank (i.e. State bank of punjab, state bank of india) has CCTV camera installed ?

Please clariify.

Learning

8 Replies

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     24 January 2013

Photo

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     24 January 2013

No, Because  locker use for put up  privity and costly thing so in locker room not arrange  cctv but enterence the room arrange cctv.

(Guest)

Hi Bharat,

Can you please double confirm as I am getting mixed reviews on different forums? thnx in advance.

My wife is claiming that she has not taken away jewellery but agreeing that she has operated 2 lockers  on her name in the meantime for other purposes and challenging me come and check all locker of hers. I wanted to screw her on this lie and want to understand how can I request (or force) manager to show CCTV coverage of last 4months.

Normally locker rooms should not have a camera installed due to privacy breach but some people commented with confidence that now-a-days it is mandatory to have CCTV camera even in locker rooms.

I have a phone recording in which my wife agreed that she has 2  govt. bank lockers on her name (I don't know the bank name though so I assume it to be SBI and SBP being closer to her home.) and challenged me to come and open myself and she also agreed that she used those lockers 4 months back so I want to force manager to show me the recording

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     24 January 2013

Your questions has serious flaws;

1. When your wife has Lockers in her name how you be allowed to operate means open it?

2. Your wife challenged you rightly as it is her locker if she kept jewelry there she can take it out also and by taking you there how she can prove or you can prove anything?

Why donot you go yourself to those two Banks as prospective Customer and ask;

A. procedure for opening Lockers (sole operation)?
B. can I bring any third party to locker room being sole operator and procedure for entry with me of third party?
C. what security features installed for protection of my lockers in your bank(s)?

You will get straight away right answers instead of asking questions in 140 websites and then getting mixed responses and becoming confused about it. Reason being your have plans to go with your wife to check something which I find amusing for a reson she was sole operator and to me a sole operator can put in / take out and then ther eis nothing left more to prove as in a challenge the way your last 5 lines reads like to me !

(Guest)

Hi Tajobs sir thanks for replying.

Locker is on her name and on phone (which I recorded), she confessed that she has 2 bank lockers ( I don't know the bank names) on her name and if I want she can take me with her and show the empty lockers.

I can bet she has removed those jewellery from those lockers.

So right at that time when I will be standing with her in bank I want to request manager to show me CCTV recording when she operated locker last time.

So I wanted to prepare myself before going there with her and my question were:

1. Does govt. bank locker has CCTV camera inside?

2. Can I request them (what is the procedure ??) to show me the recording when last she operated that locker?

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     24 January 2013

he he, do it yourself man I hv nothing more to tell you now.

(Guest)

check you PM and if possible, please reply.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 August 2014

what are facts of case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register