Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Second marriage

Dear Sir/Madam,

After many years of suffering from my father, my mother and we children(2 sons) got separated from my father in the year 2003.

My father filed a divorce case against my mother in the year 2004, and when my mother with the help of my grandparents filed for maintenance for many number of years, my father got absconded from where he works not to approve maintenance and our maternal grandparents after many many attempts, the court case always gets postponed and at last, our maternal grandparents lost hopes and paid attention to take care of our education.

Now, when in 2008, somehow when we contacted our father, he showed us a divorce certificate given by family court stating that as we did not attend to court many times, they closed the case giving divorce to my father.

And my father married a lady.

Now, can we or my mother file a case against my father stating that divorce is not valid. please suggest.

Learning

4 Replies

JASWANT VIJAY AGNIHOTRI (AIR ARMY)     22 December 2012

what was ur age when ur mother filed case, see or find out main reason.

venkat reddy (advocate)     22 December 2012

If it is expart divorce, we can file a petition before the same court, othrwise we can file appeal  before appllat court.  now we can claim maintnance from date of filing of maintnanc case.  please give full details so that we can guide fully and thoroughly 

(Guest)

I am 19 years of age when my mother opted for maintenance and the case started in the year 1993, 1994

(Guest)

Sir,

Please let me know how to know whether it is expart divorce or not.  actually that divorce was granted my family court to him.  The period of this case of divorce is in the 1993, 1994, so since that time, maintenance has not been given.  When we approached the court with some number at that time, it was told that as we did not attend the court hearings the court has closed the case it seems...

my age is 19 when my this divorce case was going.

he retired in the year 2008. But till now he did not get any retirement benefits and till date he did not get any pension as well. 

If i want to get the details of his divorce, how to approach the court,....to get those details...

Will those details will be there at our advocate at that time of the divorce case...

Please suggest ....what to do now..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register