Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gautam jain (hr)     13 December 2012

How to get bail under section 498a

Please help me .......

I applied for bail but my lawyer withdraw saying that my opp got 3-4 big lawyer in front of them he had min chance.

All my family members got bail....i alone left and he is trying his level best to get me caught.

i am now adsconding .......i dont know what to do. He is demanding 2-3cores that i dont have i even cant afford big lawyers. I dont have any property in my name.

Five respected person ( two of them from the girl side) are with me they have given affidavit in support of my family. In which it is mention that they have taken all the jewelley and etc... at the the time of dispute they have not told us about any torture, etc.Family living beside us and each floor are all help ful. they are also given affidavit that non of my family members have torture etc.....there are 4 family living beside us.

I have a recording in which we have discussed their problem with there all family members. In which they have not mention anything about torture,dowry etc........

Police is saying we cannot file the chargsheet we have lot of pressure from higher authority and NGO.

Please help me ........i am in lot of trouble.

Learning

1 Replies

Goutam Prasad (Advocate)     13 December 2012

You have not mentioned your city. If the same is Delhi, we can help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register