LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Advice needed - separated with wife

I am separated from my wife for almost 3.5 years now. I do not know my wife and son's whereabouts for the last 3 yrs or so... I called in the past many times to ask where they are , but she refused to let me know. She was very adamant not to live with me again from the day she went for delivery. I am the one who waited in the hope that she will come back. But recently I came to know what she did in the last 3 yrs and it was a big shock for me. Now I am very much upset added to the high stress I am going thro

When separated from your spouse, with a child involved :

1) What is the adviced mode of contact for divorce, mutual consent or otherwise? phone or email?

2) If something happens to me, how can I give the little mony tht i savd and invstments to my son? My wife refuses even to let me see him for the last 3 yrs or so...

3) where should the mutual consent dvcre happen? my city or her city? She said she will see a lawyer and let me know for MCd. But now suddenly she says its difficult for her, so asking me to do it in my city and she will come to sign... I dont understand why she suddenly changed? I thought I will see my son atleast during the mcd petition

4) i wrkd hard in my life to save some money and desparately trying to give it to my son.. but no luck so far.. I already had a heart attack in the last 6 mnths due to high stress levels... I even told this to my wife and asked her to show atleast one photo of my son... but she refused! what should I do? I have no answers for the way she is behaving.. is there another man involved?

I really dont know what to do... I really need a good lawyer in Hyderabad to file a petition for MCD and get it over with before anything happens to me... Please suggest some good ones.. dont ask me to search in google or here... 

Learning

4 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     08 December 2012

1) What is the adviced mode of contact for divorce, mutual consent or otherwise? phone or email?

best is reconciliation / MCD

2) If something happens to me, how can I give the little mony tht i savd and invstments to my son? My wife refuses even to let me see him for the last 3 yrs or so...

ur son is by birth heir of all ur property. Also u can make a Will. ur son will get ur property when he gets major.

3) where should the mutual consent dvcre happen? my city or her city? She said she will see a lawyer and let me know for MCd. But now suddenly she says its difficult for her, so asking me to do it in my city and she will come to sign... I dont understand why she suddenly changed? I thought I will see my son atleast during the mcd petition

MCD can be filed in her city / ur city, as decided between you two mutually.

4) i wrkd hard in my life to save some money and desparately trying to give it to my son.. but no luck so far.. I already had a heart attack in the last 6 mnths due to high stress levels... I even told this to my wife and asked her to show atleast one photo of my son... but she refused! what should I do? I have no answers for the way she is behaving.. is there another man involved?

I really dont know what to do... I really need a good lawyer in Hyderabad to file a petition for MCD and get it over with before anything happens to me... Please suggest some good ones.. dont ask me to search in google or here... 

try to reconcile through mediators.

u can also file case for child custody, but u will have to FIGHT a long battle to win.

through MCD, u can also get child visitation orders from court.

also u can apply in court to get orders of child visitation without filing MCD.

victim (master)     08 December 2012

if you are in contact of your wife and by any means you can find out her address then you can file child custody case for your son atleast you will get visitation rights. If u r in hyderabad then approach one person just google srkraidu FNBa.org and try to meet him in hyderabad he can guide you.

victim (master)     08 December 2012

correction its not FNBa.org its 498a.org

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     09 December 2012

Dear Querist,

MCD is the best way out. Make adequate arrangments for your son. Consult a local lawyer. Get done with MCD fast is my advice don't give your wife too much time to think and consult lawyers which is most likeyl to aggravate matters. 

Bharat Chugh - Advocate Supreme Court of India

Blog : www.advocatebharatchugh.wordpress.com, www.bharatchugh.wordpress.com

Stay Connected on Facebook ! www.facebook.com/advocatebharatchughonthelawsofindia

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register