LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Attacking with false criminal cases

Me & my sr. citizens parents, other family members, are expecting false well fabricated 498a & other allegations, my query is… attacking girl’s family also with false criminal cases like extortion & a few others criminal charges, before they misuse the dowry law & file FIR is a good a defense & justified? Kindly only expert may advise.

Learning

4 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     20 November 2012

Art of matrimonial cases says offence is best form of defense. But your brief lacks clarity as to what facts you have with which you can manage to launch pre-emptive offence. Nevertheless confidentiality of litigants may restrict such details in open forum but bottom line is to consult an criminal side practicing Advocate in h/er Chamber and devise onwards strategies on offences. Simply asking here in open forum with 4 lines does not generate receptive remedies to such briefs.

(Guest)

I firly believe that you should not fabricate false case against you in-laws. such act may backfire. If necessary in grave circumstances(as you may proceed),consider Criminal intimidation.

Note:I am not an expert. Take expert advice.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     20 November 2012

False cases are that - False.

How would you prove it? Would you fabricate false evidence? What would you do when the same is found to be false and counter action is initiated against you.

Desist from the urge.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register