LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajat (registrar)     29 October 2012

Defamation by 498a wife

My 498a wife has been writing nasty, abusive comments about me and my mother (though not taking any name) on her facebook wall and making it visible to every1. Can i file Defamation? a few of the comments are---

1.Today we celebrate World Animal Day!!! Let's all take a moment to think about our Ex !!!

2.Get a life mother in Law and stop suffocating everyone around u coz of ur insecurity

3. These (Mother in law) are b*tches of the highest order I tell u.. (speaking from personal experience lol) still always ready with crocodile tears

4.Stop ruining lives MOTHER IN LAWS

5. -------- likes I HATE MY MOTHER IN LAW

6. dunia palne ke lalla se bhari hai, and evil mother in laws wont let them ever grow up to become a husband

7. but for majority of the men love is only towards their evil minded insecure mothers.

8. I wish my selfish greedy mother in law would have taught her good for nothing son something like this..

Learning

2 Replies

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     29 October 2012

these are just desperation moves so ignore its hard to prove defamation and basis these facebook comments that are generic which she can remove. dont get into more legal cases just contest the pending ones.

rajat (registrar)     29 October 2012

I have saved the screenshots of all these in pdf format.....so doesn't matter if she removes them...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register