Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

surekha (teacher)     05 July 2009

pl guide me

pl. pl tell me in detail

my husband married a muslim girl.he is a hindu.i want to approach the court.where can i get his marriage certificate.they got nikah-naama done. in hyderabad .Which office in hyderabad should i go to fetch the certificate.? where can i get his (conversion to islam) certificate.

pl pl pl pl help me

Learning

3 Replies

Khaleel Ahmed (Legal Advisor)     05 July 2009

Dear surekha,

As per your statement , your husband married with muslim girl.Your husband might have converted to Islam. Find out the details.

Find out with the concerned area Qasi about the nikha details. Apply for a copy of Siah Nama,the Qasi will issue the copy. Apply at waqf board. They will issue Marriage Certificate after the payment of prescribed fee.

You are hereby advised that, make a police complaint against him, the police will inquire the matter and provide you all the required details.

All the best.

Mathews & Jaya (Advocates)     08 July 2009

Dear Surekha,

Thats the correct advice.Pls follow that. All the best.

Adv Jaya

Sunanda Nagpal (N/A)     27 March 2015

Hi,

I got married to someone in Canada. I wanted a diamond ring and the total cost of the ring was $7345. I paid $3000 for the ring and my husband paid $4345 for the ring. I did not get him a ring for the marriage. After marriage, when I visited India, I paid Rs. 1,50,000 for his ring in India. Now we are going to divorce.

My husband is offering to pay for the difference between the costs of the rings and less my contribution for a settlement. Would I need to return the ring or is streedhan?

Thanks,

SN

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register