LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sonal shah (quit my job)     11 October 2012

Husband hacked email password

I am married for last 8 years.i came to my parents house with 6 year old child 7 months back.my husband was harrassing me for long but after mediation with family i used to stay there.finally i had to move out when torture became unbearable.

mediation has failed and 7 months have passed.

i have not heard from him for last 4 months.he is not picking phone.

my husband knows my email password.i am afraid that he sent summons to me by mail and than deleted them and obtained ex party legal order of some sort or even divorce.this is my fear.

what can i do.i changed the password yesterday.

sir please help me,i am very very worried.

Learning

5 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     11 October 2012

Originally posted by : sonal shah
  I am married for last 8 years.  XXX 7 months back.my husband was harrassing me for long but after mediation with family i used to stay there.finally i had to move out when torture became unbearable.

mediation has failed and 7 months have passed.

i have not heard from him for last 4 months.he is not picking phone.

my husband knows my email password.i am afraid that he sent summons to me by mail and than deleted them and obtained ex party legal order of some sort or even divorce.this is my fear.

1. If he has tortured you as you say then why worry now if he has got a ex-parte Divorce or not !.

2. Is that not what you wanted from him when he is torturing you? Why contact from last 4 months yoru husband when you say he has been torturing you? Ideal would have been to file DV complaint case and S. 498a / 406 IPC cases when mediation failed by you and for that one need not have to contact her husband !.

Any women will be happy to have been divorced if she was subject to torture by in-laws / husband. You see, you saved on lawyers fees.

3. Send an RTI Application to District Court where Husband lives to give you all Orders with XYZ (name) from last 7 months from all Family Courts under its Jurisdiction. This way you will come to know if any ex-parte Divorce he got in good from you.

4. Email hacking in matrimonial cases is difficult to prove and is a very long standing ordeal before various Tribunals / various Courts.

5. If he has got divorce then file S. 25 HMA for permanent alimony as well as S. 27 HMA for return of stridhan (if any). You have option to file S. 125 CrPC for child maintenence.

6. Below is one illustration of ethical hacking. Can your husband would have done something similar to your cyber A/C?? If it can be proved then yes you have a case otherwise NONE J  

Originally posted by : Roshni B..

tajobs why do u teach others how to hack?

Glad to know that some once ethical periods started by such classic teachings atleast!

498 A fighter (Advocate)     11 October 2012

No need to worry you just change the password and iformation feed in you while you create your ID.

make anther ID on same sevice provider after some time you block that account or play a game just if really want your husband to be caught in trap then put fake or false information in your account misguide him and play with him in many ways , why taking pain when you decided to leave him the if in peaceful manner it is done then ok otherwise there is long battle .........court cases etc etc.........be prepared to fight.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     11 October 2012

tajobs why do u teach others how to hack?

(Guest)

.i am afraid that he sent summons to me by mail and than deleted them and obtained ex party legal order of some sort or even divorce.

:P:P:P

murakh!

tera IP address ka kya howa?

My would be FIL hacked my account and made complications between me and my sweetie pie..;)

(Guest)

rajnikaant......it lookz like someone hacked ur brains and planted dengu virus in it ......he he he ;)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register