LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HARI KATIGHAR (private job)     19 September 2012

Heavy charges of local cable tv operator

I request to the Advisors pleas advice me what to do already i approched to the Main office of siti cable tv office but they have not respond actually where should i have to contact for all these disputes and information purpose about the LOCAL CABLE TV OPERATORS please read the below about local cable tv operator issues

This is K.HARI resident of Ashok Nagar, BHEL, R.C.PURAM, HYDERABAD.Presently we have shifted to Ashok Nagar, and after shifted in the house and as usual in every home any one will take CABLE TV connection from LCO, and I have noticed that already connection is there, cable has already installed in the house because earlier old tenants ware there and they have shifted to other house.

The connection is no one removed it after shifted we have just plug it the cable and used this one , in the next few days LOCAL CABLE OPERATOR people  came and asked for the payment of the cable TV amount and I have given them 130 rupees and they have rejected the money and demanded the money of  installation charges of 500 rupees extra and I have requested him thatalready cable installation is there so please follow as usual 130 rupees of monthly charges, but he rejected the as usual monthly

charges , he demanded 400 rupees extra and I rejected for payment and he just removed the pin of plug of the cable TV and after some days they came and removed completely cable TV connection and taken away,

I have shifted to till 5 places in local areas and within 3 years for the first time I have shifted to LIG and at the time of connection cable TV installation charges I have paid 300 rupees, After few months, now I have shifted to ASHOK NAGAR again demanding installation charges like above mentioned.

Till we have shifted to 5 places and totally paid up to 2000 thousand rupees, if you observe in the above matter how the cable TV operators  are growing up you can just assume and for them.

And finally I have enquired and taken information regarding the cable  TV operator of ASHOK NAGAR, BHEL, and my enquiry I found that they  depends on completely cheating in the mask of cable TV operators,  their cheating information is as follows

1.      In the installation charges they are collecting huge amount from  the consumers

2.      And in the same house if mother and father using ONE TV and usinganother TV In the bedroom the cable TV operators are collecting for both connections this is 100% violating rules of the cable TV

Operators and like this example so many litigations are there with Cable TV operators to the consumers

3.      Cable TV operators are not following the TRAI rules and regulations those which protects the consumer

4.      For this cable TV operators have approximately 1000 to 1500 CONNECTIONS are there and when he pays to the BROADCASTER OF LOCAL

AUTHORITY he just pay 200 to 400 or 500 connection only the remaining  collection is in their pockets and this is completely black money generated by LOCAL CABLE TV OPERATOR of Ashok Nagar, and other places also the same issues is there

5.      For the said above connections I demand to enquiry the AUTHORITIES to enquiry immediately how many connections are there exactly and know how many connections  of  collection going in their pockets and how  much they are paying to the local BROADCASTER and after this enquiry I demand to the HIGHER authorities cancel the license of the ASHOK NAGAR  local cable TV OPERATOR and take necessary steps for in lifetime he should not involve in the CABLE TV operation, whatever he collected by  hiding the connection for these years recover the money from the local cable TV operators and For cheating to the Broadcaster book SECTION 420 criminal case  on the local cable TV operator of ASHOK NAGAR, BHEL,

6.      And these cable TV operator have always demands for new connection as much as they required because no other operator is allowed in the same area and I am asking to the higher authorities in the

telecommunication due to competition in all over INDIA they gives best  offer to attract the consumers and increase the consumers, but the same rules not followed in the CABLE TV OPERATION WHY……? If it is followed then it is very nice to the consumers to get best price and bbest clarity

7.      Presently In this areas the cable TV operators are providing below  55-60 channels including free and pay channels  but they are charging  150 rupees currently for above limited channels 8.      And how many channels list even the cable does not exist, they always comes for just collecting the money and always they are formoney only but they don’t care to the consumers, I demand to the local cable TV operator how many pay channels they are giving they should  have to give to each and every customers

9.      And another example is best example every distributor has list of their customers but in cable TV FIELD they don’t maintain the consumer  records because if any enquiry is done they will not get any problem I demand to the higher authorities to give instruction to the all over India cable TV operators to get list of  consumers and in every state  there should be one customer care should be there if LCO is not responded then they can call to the state customer care  and complaint

on them regarding the complaint or suggestion.

10.     If customer care is established then each and every consumer  record will be recorded and if the local cable tv operator does any wrong the consumer don’t have any type of protection,

11.     If any problem raised to the consumer then to whom the consumer should contact please tell me even you have to maintain the customer care people or any responsible people who deals with consumers

12.     I need information regarding for how many channels how much money they should have to collect and DTH providers  package starts from 99 with crystal clear digital clarity and the local cable operator not provide the same , then why is collecting the huge money please tell me

What ever the problem gets to the customer they have to just bear and

ill but no one take of them

I Have already complained to local authorities called Siti Cables but even after complaining them also they have still did not taken any action on the local area cable operator, and also sent a mail to head office of SITI CABLE NETWORKS

I request to the higher authorities take necessary action immediately

on the cable TV operator of ASHOK NAGAR, bhel, and give me a copy of

report or instruction or enquiry copy after completing the process

And at the time of enquiry please include me also as the local cable

TV operator will cheat to the higher authorities

Reply me through email when needed

Regards

K.HARI

24-121/1, Road no.4,

Kakatiya nagar colony,

Ashok nagar,

BHEL, RAMACHANDRA PURAM

MEDAK DIST

CELL NO: 9966122689

katigharhari@gmail.com

OPPSITE PARTY ADDRESS

SURENDER YADAV,

SAI GANESH CABLE NETWORKS

1ST FLOOR, SEVEN HILLS COMMERCIAL COMPLEX,

BESIDE TO MANAPURAM GOLD LOANS

BESIDE ASHOK NAGAR BUSSTOP

OPP TO VIJETHE SUPER MARKET

CABLE TV OPERATOR ASHOK NAGAR RAMACHANDRA PURAM

HYDERABAD 502032

Learning

1 Replies

Y P Nanaji Rao (General Manager)     10 November 2014

We are living in Hyderguda, Attapur, Hyderabad. Our cable operator increasing the monthly charges every year without any valid reason. Two years ago it was Rs 160/- per month. Now it is increased to Rs200/-. On the other hand, so many channels were discontinued in comparison to previous year. When we asked the cable boy,he responded that the channels will resume soon(no time limit) and the charges have to be paid as decided by their bosses. We are compelled to pay the same, even though we are missing some of our favorite channels.

In this context,

please let me know, what are the prevailing rules for fixing the cable charges?

When the rule of 100 Channels for Rs 100 will be implemented?

Regards

Nanaji Rao

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register