Get Courses and Combos at Upto 50% OFF!
Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohana Varma (FAMILY COUNSELOR WOMEN EMPOWERMENT TRAINING TECHNICAL CONSULTANT)     22 August 2012

False case u/s 420 & 506

Respected Sir(s)

My father had transferred his property(s) 2 assets by the way of gift deed during dec'2011 while he was sick and where his survival was almost out of hopes.

He was unable to sign properly and hence we had his thumb impressions taken on records at Sub-registrar Office.  He now had filed a case against me that I had intoxicated him made him unconscious and taken Thumb impressions. ( the thumb impressions were taken for my father was not properly able to sign due to his ill health and on showing how he had signed on the vehicle transfer papers).

Where the Gift deeds were for two properties he had currently filed only on one property. Hope he is getting ready for the second property too.

Ever since he recovered he himself and his second wife were creating problems for money.

I was not in touch with my father since 2005; he called me that i had to come back to house and that he shall transfer all the property to me for his second wife had looted away the money and valuable during the last 6yrs. I refused to go back to house but said that I shall take the transfer of the property and to share the property for the right people; i.e. my 2 kids and my niece.

They claim that I am trying to neck them out of the house where they were out of the house for two or more months for treatment even without informing me to Kovvur, Nr. Rajahmundry while he gets treatment almost free from BHEL.

I am his first wife's son and he had married a woman who was not divorced earlier. Now they had filed a s case against me saying that I had mixed some medicines and got his thumb impressions for registering process u/s 420 & 506. Claiming out of the complaint verbally  that I had sold the Property of Village (where I had not sold in reality) and to pay them 20-30 lakhs.

I say that I shall pay them rs. 10000 per month as the lady is spending lavishly for her luxuries. Even now I am telling that I shall look after him If he comes and stays with me alone and not with his illegal and a lady of least behavior. For all the money what my father had with him to an extant of 40.00 Lakhs was finished of a span of 5 years.

I don't have proper resources to hire a good legal adviser or money to get bail. For i am sick for the last 5 months with uncontrollable diabetes & Fatty lever, Cyst in kidney, High Triglycerides and am struggling hard for my medicines too.  For all these years I had built myself with loans from friends and doing small projects.

I am at 41 and living @ Hyderabad.

Should i have to go to Jail for no mistake committed by me.

Or

should i have to go for a compromise as my father is asking and accept that i had committed the mistake.

or

spend money and time on fighting the case for no mistake of me in reality.

Pls. Advise

Learning

2 Replies

RAHUL KANSAL 9041629676 (ADVOCATE)     23 August 2012

HELLOO MOHAN , 

YOU HAVE STILL  OTHER ALTERNATIVES TO RID OUT OF THIS SITUATION. CONTACT ME.

Mohana Varma (FAMILY COUNSELOR WOMEN EMPOWERMENT TRAINING TECHNICAL CONSULTANT)     24 August 2012

Thank you, shall contact you by 9.00am today

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register