LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harish Chauhan (Na)     15 August 2012

I am innocent please advise for relief in case

Dear sir/madam I bought one vehicle truck from icicibank in year 2010 by  paid all amount to icici because previous owner was failed to paid installment to icici then bank repossessed the vehicle in yard and sold to me this truck  I am in Delhi vehicle was parked at Raigarh(Chatisgarh) vehicle regd number was CGo4JB 6726. In year 2010 when I reached with my helper and Drivers  getting it for Delhi I handovered the all original papers and some cash to Drivers  advised delivered it in Delhi.then I was  came back in Delhi by train.After reached  at Delhi,I tried Driver Mobile but It was switch off after 2 hrs Gondia police(maharashtra)400 km apprx from Raigarh(chatisgarh)and It is out route from raigarh to Delhi .They(Police) told that this vehicle has stolen vehicle told that number plate mentioned HR55 5540(haryana regd) also your driver has fake paper of HR55 5540 vehicle  owner(Gondia) of this truck HR55 5540 has complaint to us(police) this truck owner told my truck is in Delhi and some one has used falsely my truck registration number and also all fake papers hence it has stolen vehicle.I was requested  so many times to police on phone It has not stolen vehicle It’s original Registraion number is CG04JB6726 and bought it from ICICI BANK  I was handovered all papers to Drivers.When I visited gondia ,maharashtra police investigated that vehicle truck has really CG04JB6726 and also investigated that It was bought by me.But they had already lodged Fir 420 467 etc against me , Drivers and helpers.I found it was totally false case regd by cheater of above mentioned vehicle owner of Gondia(HR55 5540) he was planned with my Drivers and helpers .In this case

1.No evidence against me,No proof  I was involved in crime

2.session court was accepted my anticipatory and my regular bail

3.application accepted for my seperate Trail

4.I was not regd owner when fir lodged ,it was reposessed vehicle bank has handovered me transfer letters of ownership of vehicle.

But problem is Distance from gondia to delhi is 1400 Km. I am innocent Please suggest me full advise for relief in this case.

Harish Chauhan

Delhi ,m 9868111925.

Learning

5 Replies

surjit singh (Assistant)     15 August 2012

First of all get the vehicle  released under zimma/custody by filing an application under 451 Cr.P.C.  I think the police will of his own drop the charges against you. if not approach the High Court as adviced above.

Harish Chauhan (Na)     16 August 2012

Dear sir, thanks for attended I had got  vehicle already on superdhari after 45 days when fir lodged.Now please intimate that Could I fill an application in Nagpur High court ? 

Harish Chauhan (Na)     16 August 2012

Thanks for attended me Could I fill an application in Nagpur High court ? Because distance is near from gondia court. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register