Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pannalal Gupta (Labour)     19 June 2009

Please help me......

Dear Sir,

I have been trying to register to ur site, but it wont it shows some path error...First let me introduce to u my self

Name            : Pannalal Maheshprasad Gupta
    Designation  : Labour (Semi Govt)
    Organisation : Mumbai Mahanagar Palika (MCGM)
    State             : Maharshtra ( Mumbai)

I have joined the firm on 20th June 2006 as a labour (4th Grade) at that time my qualification was 12th Passed (Science)..as on date i have completed my graduation from Mumbai University (Commerce Stream) with 2nd Class...i want to know Whether is there any Special law in Maharshtra Constituency that makes me eligible for Promotion to next level as i have completed the graduation during the working period . If it is Then let me know the year of ammendment & its section and the the way how to apply for..Following are the details of my Qualificational records...

•     10th (S.S.C.)  -  Maharashtra Board - 76.26%      1999
  •     12th (H.S.C.)  -  Maharashtra Board - 68.33%       2001
  •      F.Y.B.Com    - Mumbai University  - 1st Class     2007
  •      S.Y.B.Com    - Mumbai University  - 2nd Class    2008
  •       T.Y.B.Com   - Mumbai University  - 2nd Class     2009
  •       Computer Knowledge :   MS-CIT ( Maharashtra State Certificate in Information Technology )   --  88 %   Oct 2007                                               Diploma in Multimedia & 3D Animator (Professional Course                                                     

I would be obliged if u will guide me in getting what i deserve ..waiting for ur Kind response....

Thanking you
Pannalal Gupta

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register