Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohan Shetty (Propriter)     30 July 2012

Incorporation of new business

Hi

My name is Rohan Shetty .

My query may be very amateur and vague.

I am a 25 year old lad born in 1986 , Bachelors in Engineering, with experience in various mentioned industries (Man power consultant : Telecommunication sales : Sales of financial products) and  my knowledge is limited only upto the operations and  functioning of a particular organisation , i. e i have sparse about legal liability and obligations associated .  I have lately worked with a Man power consultant and have a team size of 30 employees reporting to me .

The consultancy is shutting down and this time my entire team has decided to start individual business of their own .That means 30 individual entities and each one of them wish to take the Sales distribution of the same telecom service provider . The entire cost involved in such a project  involves 75000 Inr .Each one of them expect me to invest this 75000 Inr without the involvement of another individual.

I see the proposal of every individual fruit full as every individual may be working with the same telecom partner , but each one of the have a different set of client , I have to be a sleeping partner, i have full knowledge and expertise of the industry .

I have decided to start an entity of my own as

step 1  :- nature of business - funding ideas : (Proprietor ship Firm - operation from Residence)

step 2  :- Partner with all individuals  separately (Sleeping partners with clause - Financial control ... i.e mandatory signing authority)

30 partnership firms with 1st partner entity (mentioned in step 1) and  2nd partner individual

I want to understand the legal point of view and obstacles. Also need a list of necessary licences and registrations requires. I do not wish to get involved in illegal activity unknowingly!

Please reply or contact on rohanshetty@india.com

Learning

1 Replies

usmakpr (develper)     31 July 2012

A number of other laws also govern business transactions. I think rules and regulations , good relations with client are very importatn to increase business reputation in all large companies. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register