Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Convert to islam

Hello am new to this forum..please forgive me if i post any thing wrong here

I am a Hindu born....i want to convert to islam...

so converting into islam is crime in india????

and what are the procedure to undergo for conersion into islam...???

please kindly reply

Learning

15 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by :bhargavlawstudent
"
Hello am new to this forum..please forgive me if i post any thing wrong here

I am a Hindu born....i want to convert to islam...

so converting into islam is crime in india????

and what are the procedure to undergo for conersion into islam...???

please kindly reply
"

Bhargav first of all congrutulations that you are going in a better religion!

No it is not a crime. Just you have to do circumcision of your pennis and have to show faith in Allah.

All the best.

(Guest)

sir hundreds of muslims are being arested in charge of terrorism daily.....will i be subjected to same if i convert???

(Guest)

will there be any problem sir ???

(Guest)

Why are you forgetting they do five time prayers of Allah?

A.P.J. Abdul kalam is a muslim is he a terroist. Same for our present Vice president, many actors etc.

It depends how you take the religion do you think other religion don't have terroists?

deepak (accounts manager)     29 June 2012

SUBHANALLAH! 

Freind tell me why you want to convert to islam?

I am also reverted to islam 5 years back.

(Guest)

Sir I like the decipline of 5 times prayer a day....and dedication shown by some of my Muslim friends...

but the thing is am afraid to convert....as a hindu mejority population.... this decision of mine would put me in trouble

(Guest)

Islam is not a religion of coward. No religion can hurt them. As per holy Quran till last day of universe Islam will remain .

(Guest)

Yes...that is true but to practice islam we should be safe na sir....!!??

and we have seen in past  police taking action against innocent muslim youth in charge of terrorism...and etc

(Guest)

Insh'allah.  Only Allah know what you want.

(Guest)

Sir can u share u r conversion into islam...

and how u change u r cirtificate and procedure??

(Guest)

It is secret whether I converted or not :-)))).

For changing of certificate better consult a local lawyer.

Remember in India from thousand year a religion is getting converted to other religions.

deepak (accounts manager)     14 July 2012

Assallam o alaikum bhai,

tell from which city u r, my email id is deepakkush25@gmail.com & zayaan.kareem@gmail.com

we will talk there

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     15 July 2012

Dear Querist

A non-muslim, who has attained majority and is of sound mind may embrace Islam in any of two modes:-

1. He may simply declare that he believes in the oneness of God(Allah) and the Prophetic character of Mohammad.

2. He may go to a mosque, to a person who is well versed in islam theology (Alim). where he utters Kalma(lailaha0ill-allah Muhammad-ur-rasoolullah) before Imam, whereupon he is given a Muslim Name by the Imam.

It is however, necessary that the conversion must be bonafide, the court will not permit any one to commit a fraud upon the law by pretending to be convert to islam in order to elude the personal law by which he is bound.

if you are in fear that you can come under any truble after conversion then no need to convert your religion, 

Feel free to call

Amit (NA)     15 July 2012

Don't want to make this a religious debate but it's not clear why the author wants to convert to Islam and why this thread is in Family section.

Islam is no superior to Hinduism or any other religion as some one has pointed out.

If it's to get rid of all the HMA nuances, note that DV, 498A and CrPC 125 are still applicable. You can only be saved by the amendments going to come in HMA. For that, you can convert to Islam, get married according to Islamic law and convert back to Hinduism. Legal experts can comment if this will be of any help.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register