LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raghuraman (Mangager)     26 June 2012

498a bail advice

i am recent victim of 498a ,406 . Currently residing in USA . 498a was filed after filed divorce . i filed petition for Anticipatory Bail . But on the hearing judge is diverting us to go for counselling and solve the issue there  & asked me to visit india . 

Question :

1)while court is asking me to come to india for counselling . will there be any look out circular for me in the airport . i am thinking of worst case scenario that if i step into india for counselling police or the airport authority arrest me since there is arrest warrant issued on my name .  Note : i am just guessing there would be LOC but not sure .

2) How can i check whether there is loc or not ?

3) What is safer side step i can take to avoid any doubt ? since now court is not granting me Abail and want me to present in family counselling cell  .

4) if there is loc and been arrested in the airport can i say that its court is asking me to come ?

5)Do you think since there is advacate presenting for me in the court would still police might go for LOC ? i beleive LOC only for the absoconding person but my advacate is conducting case on it for AB ?

Thanks in advance

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     26 June 2012

Originally posted by :raghuraman

"

Question:
Take:
Seems case from amchi Ulta Pradesh (UP) !

1. While court is asking me to come to
India for counseling. Will there be any look out circular for me in the airport. i am thinking of worst case scenario that if i step into India for counseling police or the airport authority arrest me since there is arrest warrant issued on my name .  Note: i am just guessing there would be LOC but not sure.
Take: It depends if your wife / her side have approached concerned authorities already and got issued a RCN / LOC on your name to be pasted at 27 International Airports in
India as of date of inking this reply. This an appointed advocate can find out by talking to right senior authorities in State Police. Off the things that I advise here records - Why not choose land route via Nepal (Sonaouli – Gorakhpur - Patna) border J

2. How can i check whether there is loc or not ?
Take: What for you have engaged services of an Advocate with green bucks for ? There is no rule under which someone had to be informed he had a look-out circular against him. When the concerned person is available with a particular investigating agency that has been on the look-out for him, there is no need to issue the LOC. It is only when things are otherwise the agency issues a notice.

3. What is safer side step i can take to avoid any doubt? since now court is not granting me A. bail and want me to present in family counseling cell.
Take: You may come and join counseling if intention is to prove your innocence. Circumstances of each case are special and people formulate their strategy based on their capability. If you are able to fight out these cases in the open then in theory there are several avenues available to pursue your grievances.

4. iI there is loc and been arrested in the airport can i say that its court is asking me to come ?
Take: Ask your advocate to FedEx to you True Certified Copy of the concerned Court Order on instruction to husband to join counseling.

5. Do you think since there is advocate presenting for me in the court would still police might go for LOC? i believe LOC only for the absconding person but my advocate is conducting case on it for AB ?
Take: This link could inform you of your status for RCN / LOC

https://cbi.nic.in/rnotice/notices.php

Addendum:
Below link facilitated a WOMAN (mother) litigants transit on LOC (Look Out Circular) but you are a bechara Indian HUSBAND so ground realities may come out in different flavour of the month!

https://www.deccanherald.com/Content/Aug ... 316834.asp

WARNING [the thread post below is shortest one I ever inked in LCI J]
Now below link may be of some interest to you before I read here about your impending cardiac arrest
J
https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/No-Red-Corner-Notice-in-Matrimonial-Cases-8211-Hon-8217-ble-SC-24820.asp

ATB

"

MADURAI LAWYER (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     28 June 2012

Dear Sir,

Kindly see to it that you have engaged a genuine lawyer who would update you the case details properly.  Your lawyer would do the needful.  Don't get confused with the various advice rendered by various persons. Kindly be in a firm state of mind so that you can give proper instruction to your lawyer who would execute the same in your interest. I sincerely appreciate the advice rendered to you by the expert  Tajobsindia.

https://www.jeevaganadvocate.com/contact.php

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register