Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev pawar (service)     26 June 2012

Is it advisable to wait for file for divorce

Dear friends,

kindly advice me, my wife left my house 3 months ago, i had taken her to the womens cell to counsel her as she was constantly threatening me and my family members of dire consequences, here she did not turn up for 2 counselling sessions on the third session she claimed that i am not giving her money to spend and not giving enought time to her, she is ready to stay with me provided that i will give all my time to her, which is not possible for me since i have to look after my parents also, and take care of my job as well which is why i cannot spend more than 8 hrs in 24 hrs at home, now that she has left i dont want to live with her as well, i wish to file for divorce, hence should i wait for her to file for divorce or should i go for it. kindly advice which will be more beneficial for me. thanks

Learning

11 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     26 June 2012

On what ground he will file divorce?

(Guest)

Tainu ki ??

ravindra (Analyst)     26 June 2012

wait dont file divorce now
 let her do whatever ... just wait n watch

hi ashish....thanks for your kind reply, i wanted to know what would be the disadvantages or advantages if i make the first move to file divorce, regarding maintainence and ease to get divorce.......thanks

hi ravindra.....as per your advice, i thought of wait and watch, according to you what could be the advantages and disadvantages?. thanks

Ranee....... (NA)     26 June 2012

If you wait it would be beneficial for you..

when she files first then if you establish these allegations then you will have to pay her no/less alimony..

sam/ananya why you committed suicide from the forum?

VIJAY RANA (na)     26 June 2012

Wat  is the process  to take wife  to the womens cell to counsel her. pls suggest.

Gopi (Programmer Analyst)     26 June 2012

Try to talk with her with open mind and discuss the possible ways to live together.  Its better talk openly in face to face. No Phone. She may record as evidence.

If it didn't work out, don't file divorce now. Collect all evidences. She may put 498A dowry against you and your family. First collect all proof against her and then you can go for divorce

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register