Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rupesh Raja (Student)     01 June 2012

Harassment by mobile company

Dear Sirs,

Videocon Company is not responding to my complaint.But I really want to teach the company a lesson for harassment of customers.

Can you please guide me for the further steps i can take.......

I have written following complaint to Nodal Officer:

Dear Sir,

-I have not used the gprs services on 21 may 2012. And my balance has been wrongly dedected. I strongly protest for the same.
-Your executive initially offered to settle the complaint and refund me Rs. 50 but later when I did not agree for the same..... they promised me to refund full amount. But later they again call me up and says that my money will not be refunded. 

And since last two days, the company seems to have blocked customer care line on voice call for me.as whenever i call, i get one of following responese :

1) Network is busy
2) All the executives are busy.
3) or the executive says "sir, can i put your call on hold, so that i can transfer to my senior" and then call is kept on hold for as long as half an hour and they disconnect the call
4) or they say that "our system is not working, you please call after an hour"

This kind of practice is not good. Is really harassing me....and disturbing me a lot in my job and studies.

My complaint has not been resolved yet.  Kindly take a serious note of same and refund me the money which has been wrongly deducted. Otherwise I will have to consider changing my service provider through MNP.

And please reply me on mail only.....I have really bad experience....that on voice call you people change any of your statement anytime. So kindly communicate with me through mail only.

Kindly note the following conversations which were all on voice call.

Saturday, 26 May 2012
I received a call from your side on Saturday, 26 May 2012...and the executive offered me to refund Rs.50. But I didn't accept the settlement saying that Total Amount which is wrongly deducted is Rs.108.70 so why I should settle for less. Then your executive assured me to resolve the complaint and refund me the money by Monday, 28 May 2012.

Monday, 28 May 2012
Later, I called the customer care on Monday, 28 May 2012 and asked about the resolution of my complaint. Your executive assured me that my money will be credited to my balance by evening 7 PM on the same day. I waited till 7:50 PM but I didn't get any amount credited to my Balance. Then I tried to call customer care, but it was not getting connected. So I sent SMS on 121 about the same.

Tuesday, 29 May 2012
In the morning I received a SMS that your complaint has been resolved, but I neither received my money back nor anything else was communicated to me, and they sent me SMS that your complaint has been resolved.

Then I again called customer care in afternoon to ask about my complaint. The executive told me that I will get my money back by Wednesday, 30 May 2012. But I insisted for some written communication and asked me to send his reply by SMS or Email. But he refused the same, and assured me that I will get my money back by 9 AM on 30 May 2012. But I insisted for written communication. So he asked me to hold the call so that he can transfer to his senior executive. And this way I was on hold for 20 long minutes...and then they disconnected call.

And then I tried to call on 9076054321 but call was not received by them.

Then I called up on 9076056789, and put a complaint for same. Then after some time I received from your executive that I will not receive any money back.

please reply me on mail only.....I have really bad experience....that on voice call you people change any of your statement anytime. So kindly communicate with me through mail only. 

Thanks & Regards,
Rupesh Raja

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register