Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dracula 498a (--)     11 May 2012

How to get call details of my wife

Hi Members,

I can prove my mother-in-law's involvement in our married life by showing last one year's call details. The problem is that I do not have the call details and Airtel is not ready to give the details because the phone connection was in her name. What can I do to get the details from Airtel? I don't know if RTI will be helpful.

Regards

Learning

13 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     11 May 2012

No RTI will be helpful, because it is pvt., co.,  If you have filed any case against your wife then you can call the call details from the court.

I have not filed any case against her but she has filed 498a, 506 etc and now 125. Can I still get the details thorough some petition?

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     11 May 2012

I can prove my mother-in-law's involvement in our married life by showing last one year's call details.

if wife was frequently talking to her parents over the phone, it would not amount to interference of in-laws.

u need more strong & cogent evidences.

Dont make such allegations which u cant prove in the court.

it wont help you but prolong the case.

Well she has stated in her FIR that it was my mother's interference that caused problems. Whereas my mother lives separatelyt and I can show my call records proving that I and my mother did not have more than  2-3 per week. She used to talk 2-3 per DAY. Isn't that going to help me even 5%?

wont help much.

Ranee....... (NA)     11 May 2012

I also think it will not help you..as so sonar ki, ek lohar ki!

(Guest)

@AUTHOR

PM ME

rajiv_lodha (zz)     11 May 2012

Mere talks on telephone is not considered as interference!

Ranee....... (NA)     11 May 2012

Draculaji, she has to prove that what allegations she ha made on you.dont  worry.

1 Like

I am hearing for the first time -

Dracula ko JI bulate huwe pahli baar sun raha hoo !!

Ranee is Funee

1 Like

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     13 May 2012

You have not mentioned whether the case is pending or not. But for the purpose of geting call details of your wife, you can approach the police department through the Superintendent of police with an application to furnish you the incoming call details of your wife to prove your innocence for your ongoing court case with attached copies of the court proceedings. rajeev has mentioned that airtel is immune from rti, otherwise you can file application under rti to the service provider also.

Dracula 498a (--)     13 May 2012

Hi All,

"Ji" lagaane ke liye dhanyawaad.

The case has just started. Charges are not framed yet.

Mr. N.K. Assumi said that I can get the details from SP. Can I get the details from my local SP or do I have contact the SP where the case is pending?

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register