LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj (supervisor)     11 May 2012

Please advice

Here I am asking you for my friend,she is filed mutual divorce petition in the court and the hearing date is 08-Nov-2012,now she want to marry another person.

Could you please clarify me that is there any problem if she marrying the person before the divorce granted by the court.

Your assistance is highly appreciated.

Learning

5 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     11 May 2012

If she got married during the pendency of the divorce petition, then it will be a ground for divorce for you.

Manoj (supervisor)     11 May 2012

Sir,

i am asking about the second marriage, is it posible before granting the divorce by the court, divource petition filed and the hearing date is on 08.11.2012, is it possible to marry another person before getting divource certificate from court.

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     11 May 2012

Is is "possible" or "advisable"?  What is your question?  I know what you want.  It is not advisable to marry before the court grants Divorce decree because anytime the husband of your friend, may withdraw from the MCD.  Then Divorce proceedings stop and court will not issue decree.  It is always advisable to marry after getting decree in hand otherwise, her husband can create trouble for her if he knows the information that she married without taking Divorce decree.

R K........ (Analyst)     11 May 2012

How can u even ask such kind of question

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register