LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MohammedRaffiq Bijapur (Advocate)     05 May 2012

Gazette: surname and father name correction procedure

Hello alice, Changing of record pertaining name and address is not a big task. Simple procedure is there. 1) Swear to an affidavit regarding correctness of name. 2) If possible publish it in a daily local newspaper. 3) For correction is School records file a suit. in this regard contact local Advocate, he might assist u.

Learning

10 Replies

MohammedRaffiq Bijapur (Advocate)     05 May 2012

Hello alice, Changing of record pertaining name and address is not a big task. Simple procedure is there. 1) Swear to an affidavit regarding correctness of name. 2) If possible publish it in a daily local newspaper. 3) For correction is School records file a suit. in this regard contact local Advocate, he might assist u.

NURUDDIN ALI BHATKAR (RETIRED)     15 May 2013

My name is Nuruddin Ali Bhatkar, Which has been reflected in All my pan card, voter care,and Aadhar card,. While I want to apply for Passport for which Leaving certificate is compulsory which has reflected my name as Nooruddin Alisahib Bhatkar. Which is not accepted by passport authority as the name spelling of My father is Alisahib and all the document berring have name as Ali. Kinldy help me with procedure the rectification of name as Nooruddin Alisahib Bhatkar.

ayesha (student)     15 October 2013

Sir my fathers name on my passport and birth certificate is correct.there is a mistake on the pan card,aadhaar card and my ssc memo.my passport is not accepted for the renewal and the agents are saying its really difficult and charging a lot for the service.please if someone could tell me the procedure it would be a great help.thank you very much .

mahesh (student)     27 May 2014

hi...as per my birth certificate and passport my name is yadava mahesh.but in my ssc result,hsc result and my degree result my name is yadav mahesh.what is procedure to change my name in my all result or is der any other way to correct my name...

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 May 2014

file an applicaton at govt. printing press Gazette department and obtain the name correcton certificate and the same can be produced at ssc board, intermediate board, and university registrar for correcton of name in the govt. records.

Addagada karun kumar (nill)     04 September 2014

Hello sir,

i completed my ssc in the year 1995. i lost my ssc certificate. i want to apply for another certificate with the corrections i want.  my surname is addagada but printed addagadda and my fathers name is poorna rama brahmam but printed rama brahmam. i want to correct them and get the new certificate. please help me for corrections in ssc certificate. how much will it cost for corrections and apply for new certificate. whom and how to contact. 

Addagada karun kumar (nill)     05 September 2014

respected sir,

i havent received any reply till now. please give me reply sir. my name is karun kumar. my mailid: kvkaddagada@gmail.com

manoj shah   27 February 2016

hi, my name is manoj and i have remarried with my wife. there is a female child from first marriage of my wife. childs original father has been died and she is 6 years old now. i have adopted her by addoption deed. name of father has been changed  in her birth certificate, i.e. my name showing in birth certificate. now she is studying in kendriya vidyalaya with the name of her biological father and I want to change father's(want show manoj insteadof xyz)  name in  school records. school authority does not know the procedure. what i should do? please help. Kindly reply on my mail id if it is possible manojshah1979@gmail.com.

patelmuzzamil (ADVOCATE GUJARAT HIGH COURT )     04 April 2020

you first correction in father name through gazzate

an then you apply your name gazzate

i am also working in gazzate work you may hire for further process

patelmuzzamil (ADVOCATE GUJARAT HIGH COURT )     04 April 2020

you must correcting your father name in gazzate 

and then apply yours name process

i working on gazzate work you may hire mail me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register