Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Patil (Technician)     02 May 2012

Legal inter-cast love marriage

Respected Sir,

I am willing to do Love Marriage with my love, and we are not in same caste, I am Hindu (OBC) and she is Hindu – Mahar (SC).

I request to you please provide me proper information How can I do Legal inter-cast love marriage with my Love in one day process at Jalgaon or near to Jalgaon (Maharashtra) and after marriage I can got a legal valid marriage certificate immediately.

Please give me details . . . Please !

Please Help.

I look forward to receive your reply soon.

Regards,

Rahul Patil

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)

Both are major.

You can do marriage in arya samaaj mandir- than registered in registrar office.

But first try to assured your parents ones time- may be possible they become ready. It will be batter for both of you.

Pramod Uchitkar (TC)     03 May 2012

First of all you try to get agree to both of your parents. even they not agree, go to marriage registrar office and find someone agent over there, he will arange all procedure. there is notice period of 30 days. marriage registrar will issue letter to both of your parents for any objection. this letter will stop by this agent. and after 30 days you will get married with geniune marriage certificate at same time. Best of Luck,

But don't do any thing agressively, think well before doing this. because if your love take turn u will get punished in the act of kidnap / rape.

think calmley..

Adv. Deepak Jawake (.)     03 May 2012

Yes, Mr. Pramod is right.

(Guest)

Marriage may be registered within one day. if both proved that both are married to each others already.

married in such as-  Arya Samaaj mandir, or any other hindu temple in presence of Pandit and witness.

Produce marriage registration application with photo, witness signatures, Two reputated/ gaggseted officer certified that both are husband wife+ required documents.

Registrer will registered the marriage within some hours.

Govt. has passed order to registered the all marriage.

(Guest)

Marriege on family parents blessing is very good ever.

Yagnesh Trivedi (EDP Exeutive)     17 October 2012

Respected Sir,

I am willing to do Love Marriage with my love, and we are not in same caste, I am Hindu Brahmin(GEN) and she is Hindu – Talpada Koli (SC).

I request to you please provide me proper information How can I do Legal inter-cast love marriage with my Love in one day process at Surendranagar  (Gujarat) and after marriage I can got a legal valid marriage certificate immediately.

Please give me required documents (like id Proof,adress Proof, photocopy & other etc..details  ?

Please Help.

I look forward to receive your reply soon.

Regards,

Yagnesh Trivedi

sandeep (Surveillance Engineer)     16 January 2013

HI, i and my love are wiling to get married in registrar office eithout any notice to the parents.... ANd my question is If we provide our Residential adress in registrar office, eill they inform to our parents

Pramod Uchitkar (TC)     16 January 2013

First of all you try to get agree to both of your parents. even they not agree, go to marriage registrar office and find someone agent over there, he will arange all procedure. there is notice period of 30 days. marriage registrar will issue letter to both of your parents for any objection. this letter will stop by this agent. and after 30 days you will get married with geniune marriage certificate at same time. Best of Luck,

But don't do any thing agressively, think well before doing this. because if your love take turn u will get punished in the act of kidnap / rape.

think calmley..

Chetna (MD)     10 March 2013

Dear Sir,

I am 19years old now i want marraige with my lover. I have not done the marraige still. My family ignore for it and pressure a lot on me to prohibite the marraige. So how can i do the marraige with my lover. My family prohibite to go outside of house also and also prohibite to use the mobile phone for me. So i want stop the prohibision on me first so i can go with my lover and marrige with him.  So pls give me some gainful results ans. 

Thank You

Regards:

Chetana

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register