Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJANISH (BSP)     18 April 2012

Delayed in service delivery

Dear All,

I have loged a call with Whirpool India on 31/03/2012 using their customer care no.  After 3 days i have started to remind them daily that you have not yet attaineded call but they have not taken my call seriously then again on 11/04/2012 i have mailed them stating all problem but still they have not reacted and replayed to my mail.   Then on 16/04/2012 i have called up local engineer and he cut coil of refrigrator for testing of compressor and told me that compressor need to replace.  on 17/04/2012 i have written mail to all three MD of Whirpool India then they have reacted to my call and whirpool engineer told us that warrenty of compressor is void as we have broken the coil with local engineer.

I do agree that i have made mistake but in mean time whirpool have not attained my call also for arround 17 days.  We have small baby which required 11/2 lit milk daily which need to store in fridge.

Please suggest can anything be done in this case in my favour cost of compressor is not much but i have taken decision to call local engineer because whirpool have not reacted to my call.

Please suggest what can be done.

With regards

Rajanishkumar Verma

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 April 2012

Has the Whirpool enginner given you the inspection report on the spot and have you signed on it?

Did you record in the inspection report that you logged a service call on dated.............and enginner has attended call on dated.........

You should also question and involve local engineer.

You should agitate on delay and defend your action to call local engineer. You may once again represent by notice to MD of the company and narrate the incidences and raise your demand e.g. replacement of fridge/compressor without any cost to you and compensation etc. If you re contemplating to file a consumer complaint let an exp[erienced consumer court lawyer draft your notice to the company.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register