LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     09 May 2009

Vidhiyoga

Kindly comment on this- ' object of Law is/aught to be to develope harmony and unity.' Vidhiyoga= yogatmak vidhi; aisi vidhi ya vidhi ki aisi vyakhya jo jodane ka karya kare.

Learning

2 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     09 May 2009

Dear Dr.Tripathi,

I would like to see your works as mentioned by you some time back in the forum. If it is already in book form kindly let me know the price of the book and how to order it. I am sure this going to be very important in jurisprudence. 

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     10 May 2009

Dear assumi ji,

previously iwould have mentioned my book "The Indian Succession Act, 1925' published by Premier Pub. Co. Allahabad. print price of it's 2009 edn. is re. 630/-. I think it may be more popular in south as main branches of publishers are in Nagpur and Banglore. other are  works de facto i.e. without publishing my name. I have not claimed any published work on legal philosophy / jurisprudence so far. on this line two works are under construction and any one like you may be a contributer / author of part of these if he concures with my ideology and scheme . these are "vidhi yog sutram' and "vidhiyog samhita". these will be compilations and multy author books. it will take time. basic indian concepts will be heart lines of these works.

one who is in regular contact with me and respects the central ideas of indian epics, will autometically know after some time as to what and how he can contribute.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register