Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh (accountant)     13 April 2012

Succession certificate in ap

Sir/Madam,

I am clerk working in a private firm in Andhra pradesh, I recently lost my father and mother, my father has left a registered will which was written in 1987 and registered at that time, he has not updated it .

I have two sister( one of which is disabled and lives with me as i am the carer) and we have no issues among the sibblings,  my parents had made sure all the property was equally distrurbuted equally among the three sibblings .

What is left is a house which was is the name of my father and he has clearly written in his will that the house is to go to his son and to be enjoyed by my disabled sister and 10 shares with a market value of Rs.1 lakh & both my sisters are happy to give a NOC for the transfer of shares/property if needed.

My question is to the esteemed lawyers on this forum:

1)Do I need to get a sucession certificate from court to transfer the property both in the muncipal as well as in the land register records.

2) What would be the court fee to obtain  a sucession certificate for transfer of shares and house to my name . I have been told there is a internal GO issued by the high court of AP that the fee should fixed at 3% of the market value-am I right

3) Would I have to obtain an encumbency certificate from register of lands for obtaining a sucession certificate so that the house can transfered into my name both in the muncipal records and land records.

I would much appreciate if a esteemed lawyer could kindly answer these queries and advice.

Thank you

Ramesh

Learning

3 Replies

vengalrao (advisor)     13 April 2012

hello ramesh dis is vrao from secundrabad please mail ur contact number for futher details 2 my mail id ajvrao2002@yahoo.co.in

Ramesh (accountant)     14 April 2012

Thank you Mr.Rao, I would appreciate if the advice/discussion was on this forum, if you could be kind enough to put forward your views on my issues I would apprciate it on here please

Thanks

Remesh

Nagarajan (HR)     19 June 2012

Hi,

My name is Nagarajan. I need some suggestions on getting my late father's Fixed Deposit transferred to my mother. My father was a Branch Manager in Central Bank he made a fixed deposit in teh banck and the bank officials say that my father has not nominated anyone to that account. The banck officials are asking for two surities for obtain that amount. Unfortunately, I am unable to give any suruities since 6 years.

Please advise me on other options that I have to obtain the amount.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Nagarajan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register