Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Michael Pillai (SA L2)     03 April 2012

10 and 12th marksheet name change

Hi All,

I passed my High School exam from MP Borad in the year 1990-91. There was mistake in my surname when I received my admit-card and marksheet. My name is Michael Pillai s/o Francis Pillai but my 10th marksheet shows MICHAEL POLLY s/o FRANCIS POLLY.

Using a affidavit I got driving licence, then PAN Card and rest all official document as "M in aichael Pillai" as my name. But now I have some job oppurtunity in abroad and I have to get a passport and then apply for VISA. Getting a passport with the name as "Michael Pillai" will be possible but I will face problem when I will have to produce document at VISA office.

Kindly let me know if someone can help to get my name changed in my 10th and 12th Marksheet or is there any alternate solution to this problem.

Below are my contact details:

Email : pillai.michael@gmail.com

Phone : +91-9899523126

Learning

2 Replies

MohammedRaffiq Bijapur (Advocate)     04 April 2012

Hai Michael I am Mohd Raffiq Bijapur Advocate from Karnataka I understoor ur problem. I would advise u that u can get rectify ur correct name in 10th and 12th Marksheet by filing a civil suit in competent court of law seeking a relief of declaration and cosequential relief of mandatory injunction against the Deputy Commissioner where u have passed the 10th&12th. Below are my contact details: Email : pillai.michael@gmail.com Phone : +91-9899523126

MohammedRaffiq Bijapur (Advocate)     04 April 2012

Hai Michael I am Mohd Raffiq Bijapur Advocate from Karnataka I understoor ur problem. I would advise u that u can get rectify ur correct name in 10th and 12th Marksheet by filing a civil suit in competent court of law seeking a relief of declaration and cosequential relief of mandatory injunction against the Deputy Commissioner where u have passed the 10th&12th.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register