Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anil (employee)     26 March 2012

Need legal help

Hi 

i am in relation with a girl since 3 years, i loved her since 3 years, due to force of my parents i left her and not in contact with her since 3 months and also i dont want to marry her anymore. she loves me very much and their parents asked our parents and my parents did not agree so the girls parents left. Now the problem is she left her job and in the state of depression. i have changed my mobile number and did nt inform her, she called to my colegue and spoke to me she said that she will file a cheating case on me as i am not marrying her.will she be able to file a case on me for this cheating.and she said she dosent want to comprimise as she was cheated and also she said she is going to visit some of the women organisations will it be helpful for her. what are the consequences that i vl be facing for this.

she is having messages and mails sent by me saying that i love her and cannot live without her and some of the cal recordings.

1.And my friends  said that if u have any cheating case on u, ur  job will be in risk and also i may not get any job there after is it true?

2. Will i be able to file a case on her reverse if she files a cheating case on me?

3. What are the steps can i take to get rid of all this?

She is not that rich. and i am having some political power also so can i be safe.Can u please suggest me some good lawyer for my case

Learning

3 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     26 March 2012

Mr.Anil,

In addition to the cheating case (that you decieved her into doing something she would not have done had she known that you won't marry her) S.419. In addition to this it has also been seen that women also try implicate ex-boyfriends in rape cases. They claim that their consent to s*xual intercourse was obtained by keeping them in a misconception of fact a promise to marry. These are the two things that she can do. Does she have any proof of you promising to marry her in as many terms ? 

And yes, if police proceedings start it may affect your job prospects, as most companies do a background check before recruting. 

I would advise you to take pre-emptive steps to protect yourself by starting to intimate the authorities as to your apprehensions through a lawyer.

Feel free to talk !

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     26 March 2012

It's 417 and not 419

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register