Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravindra (Analyst)     21 March 2012

Wife wants to live my house

Hi All

Last time in DV case my wife has requested to judge that she wants to live in my house which i got in lottery. Judge asked my wife whether she wants to do compromise or want divorce she said she wants to live with me. Then judge asked me to do compromise and given next date. what to do now?. 

1. The home which i got in lottery system i cant sell for next 5 years and also i cant give tht house on rent its Maharashtra govt rule.
2. can i surrender that house?
3. what will happen if i say in court that i dont want to live with her?
4. Can court order and give that house to my wife in right to residence? In interim order she has not mention any RTR only she has claimed maintenance and rent for residence.
5. Unfortunately, i sold that house in black to one person and currently he is not living there. he is planning to live there after Aug 2012. what should i take precaution?
6. one lawyer told me to make one MoU with that person (to whom i have sold that house) and show in the court. Wright in MoU that u dont have capacity to buy house and he is your relative or family friend and he has help u in this situation. And also say in the court that When i will get money or got good job then i will pay the money and i will take my house. now my question is will it work?

Kindly advice

Thanks
Ravindra Sonavane

Learning

1 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     21 March 2012

YOur action is against Mahada rules as well. You should make a rent agreement with that guy.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register