LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumit Rawat (student)     14 March 2012

Issue birth certificate at 21...!!!

how to issue birth certificate at 21 years of age if not registered earlier..........please help.....its urgent........

tell me the complete procedure.......??????????

Learning

13 Replies

Sumit Rawat (student)     14 March 2012

how to issue birth certificate from MCD(delhi)at 21 years of age if not registered earlier..........please help.....its urgent........ tell me the complete procedure.......??????????

Edwin Jerome (Advocate)     14 March 2012

File a petition before a Judicial magistrate and get direction to register 

Narendra Malik (advocate)     15 March 2012

In Rajasthan application is filed before Additional distt. magistrate(City) by the father or mother stating that at the time of birth, birth registration could not be applied due to lack of knowledge along with an affidavit mentioning the name of your mother and father, after filing application Patwari can enquire in to the matter, after successful enquiry within 3-4 days order to the concerning nagar nigam or municiple is issued, one can take the order by hand and can submit to concern authority. attach photo copy of  your 10 th or 12 th certificate in which date of birth is mentioned and of ration card which contains address proof.

Pragati (law student)     15 March 2012

apply to SDM of your locality...along with the affidavit of birth ragistrn  + an application and attach photocopies of residential proof of the particular year in which you took birth and 10th certificate.

within 7 working days an enquiry will be conducted by the dpt after that SDM will pass an order copy of which you have to sent to MCD office from where u will get ur certi.

Sumit Rawat (student)     19 March 2012

In documents to be sumitted to the SDM for issuing birth certificate order, 

What could be the residential proof of the particular year in which I took birth(26/10/1990) if :-

-> no electricity bill of that date is avalable.

-> no water bill of that time.......

-> no gas connection bill......

-> no pass book entries of that time is available......

-> no ration card , no voter ID card  , no passport of parent of that time is available.

plz tell ....I need it..............

Sumit Rawat (student)     20 March 2012

one more thing also my father was self employed at that time........

Narendra Malik (advocate)     20 March 2012

your school certificates, college documents etc can help you. since your father was self employed then IT return can also help you, 

Sumit Rawat (student)     23 March 2012

-> can I submit the resistry of house as address proof of the particular year in which I took birth(26/10/1990)

-> older resistry was onmy grand father's name but it on my father's name

Sumit Rawat (student)     23 March 2012

-> can I submit the resistry of house as address proof of the particular year in which I took birth(26/10/1990) -> older resistry was on my grand father's name but now it is on my father's name.

Sumit Rawat (student)     27 March 2012

is there no any solution to this problem....???????

Sumit Rawat (student)     28 March 2012

help me out I need it urgently......

Sumit Rawat (student)     28 March 2012

older resistry was on my grand father's name when I took birth but now it is on my father's name.
can i submit both along with ration card which shows my pa and grand pa are son-father......??????? 

Kundan Kr. Singh (Advocate)     28 April 2012

i am agrre with Pragati Opinion. Contact The concern offcial who is issuing Birth certificate.Ask him process.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register