Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Rcr/divorce trial strategy

Dear All,

Background : married 5 yrs back. she left me with my son when he was 8months old and sent legal notice with 498a and DV allegations which are all false. my sincere trails for 2 years to bring her matrimonial life failed. after that i filed RCR while she filed for Divorce. Now both the OPs in Trial stage. i have limited proofs and want to use them effectively  to prove her wrong. Help me laying down strategy. i am planning to deal the case on my own.

Kindly answer my following questions: 

1) Need we submit all the evidences we have in one shot along with the Cheif Affidavit?

2) Can we strategically introduce new evidences during the cross questioning (between different court appointments, not in the same appointment)? If so, how many times that we can do it before the closure of the cross examination?

3) Can we ask as many questions as we feel like during the cross? would there be any time limit for the cross questioning?

4) what is the use of requesting for commissioner attached? Is it worth requesting the court?

5) How far the information regarding the child care we extract from the opposition during the cross of RCR and Divorce will be useful at the time of my filing for Child Custody. I mean, the info that we extract and prove it to the court now (during RCR and Divorce case), can that be used as matter of fact in my Child Custody petition that i am planning to file at later stage?

Also plz let me know anything you feel that i should know while dealing my case.

Thanks for your time, energy, attention, and continuous support.

Regards
Murali

Learning

2 Replies

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     04 February 2012

if your wife had filed for divorce..............give it on condition of withdrawing 498a and dv.

(Guest)

she just served legal notice. Ofcoz, filed a complaint with Women's Police Station but then withdrew it. All that she wanted is DIVORCE. Earlier, for some lenght of period, she used allow me interact with our son. But, on noticing that our son was growing up and getting closer to me, she blocked that interaction as well with blackmail techniques. She filed a false case that i kidnapped my own son. She did everything to drive me out of reach of my son. 

Answers to my question are really helpful.

Thanks for your time and attention.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register