LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chandan (MD)     28 January 2012

U/s138 ni

WE HAVE A FIRM WHOSE ONWER WAS MY DAD THAT TIME HE HAS GIVEN SOME CHEQUE TO SOME COMPANY, AND I WAS AUTHORISED STATIORNY FOR BANK , AFTER MY FATHER DIES ,I HAVE CLOSED THE FIRM , BUT THAT COMPANY HAD ISSUED A NOTICE TO ME U/S 138NI AND ASKING ME TO  PAY THE AMOUNT ,WHAT SHALL I DO 

Learning

8 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     28 January 2012

wait for case to be filed you have many defenses avaialble.

chandan (MD)     28 January 2012

HE HAD FIELD THE CASE YESTERDAY POLICE HAS COME HE TOLD ME ON FEB U HAVE TO APPER IN COURT OR WARRENT WILL BE ISSUE

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     28 January 2012

Dear Chandan if you were the Authorized Signatory, you are liable to pay the amount or punished according to NI Act. Feel free to call for judgement related to your defense.

k.kumar raja (advocate)     29 January 2012

within the stipulated period(i.e.15 days )give a proper reply notice.and then wait for the filling of the case then take a defence. 

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     29 January 2012

Simple tricks of defense.

When a bucket is lost in a well what normally in a village they do to recover this bucket. They keep a multi angled hook catch just like an octopus . It has small small hooks at different angles. It is lowered in the well the bucket gets entangled in any one of the hooks.

Similarly for defense you must not stick to any one strategy however plausible and strong it may look. Study each and every word of the documents and find as many faults as possible. You will get numerous mistakes of the opponent.

Please do not put much reliance on citations of higher courts since many times even applicable but lower courts may disagree. So  in over confidence due to dependence on citations other opportunities of defense are lost.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     29 January 2012

You would need to pay or make a settlement, no matter what stratergy you adopt.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     30 January 2012

unless matter is settled completely no need to pay otherwise you will be caught in double whammy.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     30 January 2012

Yes, JSDN,

Payment is subject to settlement.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register