Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manickam R (Delivery Traniee Software Engineer)     27 January 2012

Date of birth problem to apply passport

Hi to all,
I have a problem with my DOB. My actual DOB is 23-11-1989 but, in the school certificates, driving license, PAN card, voter ID card upto college degree certificate my DOB is registered as 08-04-89 incorrectly. Actually my parents did the register of my birth in muncipality and dint get the certifcate or they might missed it I am not sure about it. Now I am working in a company, so I decided to take passport. After 26-01-1989 who are all born they need to produce the birth certificate, so I went and applied for my birth certificate in the corporation office with my scholl certificates. Obviously, It shows my actual DOB with my name. Now I dont know what to do, to apply passport because my each and every my ID proof, degree certificate, bank account, everything have my incorrect DOB. What I needs to do for apply a passport? can anyone suggest me? I am new to this forum also. Please help me :(  what shall i do to get passport?

Learning

1 Replies

raju (Self)     25 December 2013

Hello All,

I was born on 1989. I would like to apply for passport but for passport DOB is mandatory who was born after 1989. My parents didnt register in any municipal office. I would like to know is there any way of getting the DOB certificate ASAP or anyother way to proceed for Passport without DOB. I am from hyderabad any legal suggestions please.

You can reach me on 8341317669

Thanks,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register