Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev001 (executive)     26 January 2012

Kindly advice on expert divorce lawyers in pune

dear sir,

kindly advice on some expert divorce lawyers in pune who have experience in handling divorce cases as i wish to file a divorce for my self

Learning

11 Replies

THAPAR and ASSOCIATES (THAPAR and ASSOCIATES CUSTOMS LAW EXPERT)     02 February 2012

THAPAR  & ASSOCIATES LAW FIRM (Divorce Lawyers)

We take great pride in introducing ourselves as the first exclusive divorce law firm in India

We value great importance to the institution of marriage and thus do every bit to see that the sacred institution of marriage can be saved. But, such approach doesn’t mean that we encourage the party to bear the animosity and hatred towards each other and yet live under one roof.

We sincerely believe in the concept that the dead and rotten marriages should also be legally dissolved.

THAPAR & ASSOCIATES LAW FIRM
Email:- muktaone@ymail.com
Mobile:- + 91 96191 76351

https://divorcelawyers.webs.com/

Advocates, Arbitrators, Solicitors, Notaries, Patent & Trademark Attorneys

111- A, A- wing, Pratik Industrial Estate, Mulund Goregoan Link Road, Near to Mulund Port

Bhandup west, Mumbai- 400078, MAHARASHTRA

Area Of Practice:- 

1. Divorce
  2. Transfer Petition in Supreme Court
  3. Annulment Of Marriage
  4. Restitution Of Conjugal Rights
  5. Maintenance
  6. Child Custody
  7. Criminal Proceedings
  8. Domestic Violence
  9. Marriage Counselling and Relationship Advice

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     02 February 2012

adv. shreenivas kankurikar

Erandavne, 

020 - 25468433

98 222 89 124

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     03 February 2012

Meet and discuss with lawyer before appointing.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

Vijay (cyber celll)     03 May 2013

I know trustrf lawyer who can handle peacefully and who dont stretch cases just for money,pm me to get his details

stanley (Freedom)     03 May 2013

Its better if you opt for MCD which gets over within a period of 6 months rather than contested Divorce .

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     03 May 2013

yar stanley, 

the author was looking for advocate last year !

Adv reema (junior practice lawyer)     21 October 2013

The entire process of divorce which extents for years is definitely a tough affair to get through. The long distressing process of divorce will be easier for you to handle if you have a firm determination to get the divorce.Though several laws have been passed with the progress of time, the divorce procedure in India is still complex .

You can find divorce lawyers in pune who can help you in this link.

Thanks

Adv Reema

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     21 October 2013

Advocate Sanjeev Dudhat 9422022051 or 8055736178. Honest, hardworking and reliable . My friend for 33 years.

stanley (Freedom)     23 October 2013

Originally posted by : Rajan Salvi

Advocate Sanjeev Dudhat 9422022051 or 8055736178. Honest, hardworking and reliable . My friend for 33 years.

@ Amit true the Author of this post was looking for a lawyer last year .

with reference to the above quote normally one lawyer quotes another lawyer to be honest hard working reliable  . And i have seen several posts of the above repeated advertisements . But reality is different :P .Normally when a lawyer is reliable the word spreads automatically by the clients and not by way of advertisements by another lawyer  and potraying his friendship .  Hence Beware 

Rule 36 of the BCI prohibts a lawyer from advertising expecting for furnishing his name ,qualification and area of practice and this too has been amended of late . When a advocate conveys that another advocate is reliable trust worthy is nothing but a violation under section 35 of the advocates act . Advocacy is a Legal profession and not a trade.

Even the supreme court has ruled  about the above,I dont know what ethics of professional conduct is being followed by quoting the above . 

1 Like

D Seikhar G (self)     23 October 2013

A worth reply by @stanley

nikhil rathod   23 November 2023

Dear Sir, Are you currently facing the arduous and deeply emotional journey of divorce? It is of utmost importance to seek the aid of a knowledgeable and empathetic divorce attorney, as they will play a crucial role in safeguarding your rights and guiding you through this intricate legal process with ease. At Trident Legal, we possess a profound comprehension of the multifaceted nature of divorce cases, and our unwavering dedication lies in offering expert legal counsel to empower you in making well-informed decisions during this trying period.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register