Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kavitha Vallur (Housewife)     25 January 2012

Mental agony

Hello,

My husband has recently undergone angioplasty and my parents are causing lot of mental agony to us by giving false committments saying they would help us by understanding our financial situation. When we try to ask them to fix the issue they keep on nagging and conduct prolong discussion about the promise to help us in the financial commttments and also in the property share. This is leading to lot of mental agony and stress on my husband's health. They promised to help me if I get a job in Bangalore, now that I have a job and also my husband wishes to move along with me they have stopped discussions again and don't want to assist us. I'm in a very horrible situation without money and accomodation at Bangalore. Please advise.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

1. The umblical cord is still connected - good and bad. 

2. Use tact to get your parents support your plans - think.,...what do your parents get by helping you and your husband. Whats lin it for them to help you find a job in Banagalore and helping your husband  financially ? 

3. Parents are aging, they are independent ( since you mentioned they have own property ) , happily married, strong husband wife team.  You cannot go against a strong husband wife team. They can be more dangerous than Osama Bin if you try to harass them. 

4. They dont want your money - you have none. They are not looking for anything from you and your hub. Perhaps a little love and respect to them will do the trick but keep it genuine. Another way is  to ask for a loan instead of help ( bheek/alms/donation/charity...whatever ) . That shows responsibility. 

5. Call them to your home and treat them well - including your husband. 

6.  You have a PRO account and claim to be a housewife.. What is the real deal here ? If your intent is to get your parents write their will and make you their heir, then, repeat #4 and #5. 

Cut the cord or rob a bank or file DV on your husband and bankrupt him

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register