LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vasan (Test engineer)     25 January 2012

Cheating girlfriend

Hi,I have been in a relationship with a girl for past 12 years.Sudden at the begining itself we had protected s*x.i didnt have any feeling like marrying her and at the same time cheating.i had flat-minded.i thought it was casual.Even when she asked me i said we have caste problem and very strange problem.(his dad tried to misbehave with my mum as we were close family friends).but the girl is not convinced and said you looking better than me physically,im black,ugly ,financially down and etc and she broke down and saying that i was cheating her.I tried all the valuable reasons that i had to avoid marriage.but she stood firm.finally i felt guilty and told her im ready to marry her.By this time she had finished college.

After she got very good job in IT field in some MNC.when we proposed at our home,both parents were against us.somehow i convinced my parents.But her father stood firm and citing caste is the problem to be against our marriage.And her parents begging her not marry and if she does they will comit suicide.This put me under pressure.i couldn't concentrate on my work.so i quit the job and now jobless.Now she is saying she is not willing to marry me just because her father doesn't like me.

Now i want to sue my girlfriend for false promise.if not,,i want make complaint against her dad who tried to behave bad with my mum.is there any section to file arrest warratn against him.It happened in 2007.i mailed her about even that time.she agreed.but not convinced just because she thought i used her.

if i can file case against him,will she file any serious against me which will lead my future in doubt.

please let me know.because i feel nothing wrong i did.though we had s*x mutually understanding each other initially.now iam feeling much pressure just because she is getting married with another guy.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Brother,

This is India, Legally you cant take any Action, Better you call off and siden your self. BUT BUT...BUT..

If situation was Reversed ??

and you Turn down HER promise to get marry.. she could have Book you by now for the CHARGES OF RAPE... and by now she could have thrown you behind bars..this is Great Indian Judiciary...No safeguard for men..

Better forget this girl, She listens to her Father, which can never be yours in Future..

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     26 January 2012

she is getting married with another guy

let her go. move ahead.

Ranee....... (NA)     26 January 2012

you yourself is not a trustworthy guy who refused to marry his girlfriend even aftr having s*x..she may be feeling insecure with you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register