LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Misuse of 498a by police

Hello Freinds, I require your guidence here.

my wife started a fight with me & my mother (senior citizen). Next early morning 5:00 AM police came to my place arrested me & my mother. I was insulted by police with my place where I was Born -brought up. My fther-in-law threaten me put behind the bar through police commissioner of" xyz".

Stupid allegations were made by wife, in-laws:- i do not buy clothes for wife, i look after my parents, buy their medicines. The inpsector passed below judgement :- Not to meet & See my parents even if they die. Live with my wife only at new flat. Give my parents sufficient money only not more. Obey my in-laws they are rich, educated, powerful, politically connected. The worst ever thing happen as I was force to confess by Inspector twice on request of my father-in-law that “I would live alone with my wife at Dombivali alone leaving my parents”.     

This incident has happened on 7th Novemeber. Please guide me what do I Do as my in-laws are threathening me now through that inspector.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Check PM / Inbox , I've replied you.......

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     23 January 2012

what sections you were arrested by the police is there a FIR in place and how did you secure bail? The police cant give any such directions , you need to be elaborate and clear when you ask a question it isnt clear what charges you were arrested and was that a proper arrest

(Guest)

There was no FIR in place, but what Police scolded me that IPC 498a is with women and I can do anything to you.  I was forced to confessed by the inpsector, I will leave my parents away & live with my wife at new flat. Infact i have to confess twice  by scolding of inspector & my father-in-law.

Interestingly, this inspector and in-laws and wife were talking behind backyard during break and later I was force say above.

My in-laws ae troubling through this inspector for any damn thing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register