LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shabaz ali (seoo)     15 January 2012

Freedom from uncle slavery

I male ,25 yrs old ,working in delhi at MNC.I belong to Allahabad ,Uttar pradesh.

My uncle( Father 's Brother ) is forcing me to leave job and work with him as a slave because I have property from my mother side.which is very costly.He want's to spoil my life.He is doing this becase he want my mother property and he will get property when I will work as a slave with him.

He want that I should marry according to his will and not with my will.Badly, My father is with uncule support becuase he is illitrate and he do that what their brother (My Uncule) say.

But my mother and two sister is in my support and helping me to countinue my job.

My uncule is countinue giving me warning in phone  to leave job and marry according to his will .

Please tell me what case I should register against him so that if he give me warning in future then court can take action agaisnt him and I countinue my job ???

Learning

4 Replies

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     15 January 2012

Dear Ali,

Does ur uncle live with u?  If so, file a complaint under Domestic Violence Act.

Else, prosecute him u/s 506 i.p.c.

1 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     15 January 2012

They do not have any right on your mother's side.So don't worry.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     18 January 2012

How can someone force a 25 year old.

File a case of threatening agaimnst him.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 February 2012

Your fear is partly imaginary and self created.  Th subconcious greed (which even you may not be knowing) to get uncles's property is perhaps holding you up.

What he can do if you do not leave job and do not marry accoridn to your wishe?

Even if you leave job and help him in his vocation then how your are going to be slave?

then how can he grab your mother’s property even if you leave job and help (what you call slavery)?

Mere fact that your father is illiterate it cannot be a ground assumed him to be fool.  Windom and education has nothing to do with each other. When you are earning well then why at all you are leaving father at uncle’s, mercy why you do not keep him with you?

You have much more the understand your problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register