LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sai ram (manager)     08 January 2012

Cheating and false promise of marriage

As earlier stated about myself. It went upto police enquiry and he didnt agree for marriage and now FIR has been put and he is put in Puzhal jail. Can experts state what will be next step. when it will come to court and how it will take shape and 

Learning

7 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     08 January 2012

pl. be clear while starting new thread

(Guest)

In my view, It is will be mostly true that no girl will loose his virginity without assurance of marriage from her boy friend.

AYAN (WEB DEVOLOPER)     30 June 2012

IF A BOY DOES NOT INVOLVE IN  SEX . IF HE PROMISES TO MARRY A GIRL BUT AFTER SOMEDAYS HE DENIES TO MARRY THAT GIRL.BUT HE DOES NOT MAKE ANY PHYSICAL REALATIONSHIP WITH HER.

IN THIS CASE WILL THE BOY  BE PUNISHED?

(Guest)

Welcome to India. Men don't have any right here and presumably criminals.

Originally posted by :AYAN

"
IF A BOY DOES NOT INVOLVE IN  SEX . IF HE PROMISES TO MARRY A GIRL BUT AFTER SOMEDAYS HE DENIES TO MARRY THAT GIRL.BUT HE DOES NOT MAKE ANY PHYSICAL REALATIONSHIP WITH HER.

IN THIS CASE WILL THE BOY  BE PUNISHED?
"

robin (mba)     01 July 2012

suppose a boy promises to marry a girl by SMS in mobile phone.but after some days he does not keep his promise. He does not have any physical relationship with that girl. In this case will the boy be punished? what will be his punishment? Is there any punishment atall for this case? I want to know in this case the boy has to marry the girl or not? IF the boy don't want to marry the girl what will happen? is there any punishment atall for this case?

SUNIL (SOFTWARE ENGG)     08 July 2012

hi AYAN and ROBIN

R U MAD? WHAT TYPE OF NONSENSE QUESTION THESE ARE?

MANY BOYS AND GIRLS BREAK THEIR PROMISES. IT IS NO PROBLEM.

SUNIL (SOFTWARE ENGG)     08 July 2012

TO AYAN AND ROBIN

millions of boys and girls break their promises.   No problem atall.

stop writing these stupid questions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register