Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkat chintapikkala (private employee)     05 January 2012

How to get back my wife

hai ,

my brother in -law had taken my wife on sep29 -2011 for her sisters marraige. i said that she is taking treatment for pregrency so i will send later .but my brotherin -law orally complined to police that iam beating my wife . he managed the police.police came to my house and said that if you wont send your your wife they will put a dv case on you. so i sent she said to the police that she is coming on oct-10--2011 as her school reopens. after taking her she or her family members not lifting my phone and communication is not there between my wife and myself till now. when my house owner or sombody calls her father he is telling that i wont send my daughter. what is reason ,he is not responding .

so what can i do ? i had gone to her place ones and try to talk her directly, but her father is creating that iam trying to kidnapp my wife.

so what to do to get back my wife, i had waited for 3 moths ,iam sending weekly twice mails to her but no responce.

how to know what is in mind, how to talk face to face. plz suggest me. before i become mad.

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)

you can lodge an fir under section 498 (enticing or taking away or detaining with criminal intent a married woman)  of IPC.

you will get back your wife soon.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     05 January 2012

498a can not be used by husbands.

if u want a chance to talk to her,

file RCR. both of u will be sent for mediation.            or

approach women cell telling them the truth. they will mediate.

finally,

ur question - How to get back my wife

My personal question to u - Why to get back such a wife ???

1 Like

further, 

u have about to get mad in 3 months ??

there are myriads of husbands who are harrassed likeways for years together.

keep faith, patience, believe in urself.

arnab banerjee

One can resort to 498a if SHE is having a HUSBAND

(Guest)

You haven't gave any explanation  why your wife left your house.Try to solve that matter first .

1 Like

rajiv_lodha (zz)     05 January 2012

U can actually get her back ONLY IF SHE WANTS 2 COME BACK. No law can force her to cohabit with u.

So find out whether she wants to be with u?

1 Like

(Guest)

Donto worry about such wife 

1 Like

(Guest)

i think aakash it is the cruelest advice i have ever heard. this man really loves his wife.

he should file an fir under section 498 and he will get back his wife.

1 Like

(Guest)

arnab Bhai , it appears your knowlege about legal terrorism ,law abuse and 498a  is very limited .498a can not be filed from husband,s side . once you gain some knowledge of the subject then I am pretty sure you will consider the advice as practical .

1 Like

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     07 January 2012

“Brother in law (I believe it is brother of the wife) says that he will take the wife (his own sister) for another sister’s marriage. The husband says that as she was pregnant and taking treatment, he would her later. Immediately the saala goes and reports to the police that his behanoi is beating his sister.” Can you believe this story?  I feel that we have not been told the whole truth. Any narration should be plausible and appear complete to give any kind of opinion or advice. I am neither a female nor a female chauvinist.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register