Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raheel (xxxxxx)     02 January 2012

High court quash petition procedure for a false f i r

Hi All,

Please help us with the best remedy and a lawyer for the following QUASH petition that has been filed in HIGH COURT of Andhra Pradesh.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/High-court-quash-petition-procedure-for-false-fir-49429.asp

Below is the information of both CIVIL and CRIMINAL cases:

1. Tenant has filed a civil case and got "injunction" orders in 2010.
  2. We are the "owners”, later we filed "eviction petition" which is pending in the principle junior court.
  3. Tenant started demanding GOOD will, NOT paying/depositing monthly rent in the court, and threatening/harshing our family member's.
  4. Tenant STOPPED paying rents. Now, we are NOT in a stage of paying yearly PROPERTY TAXES.
  5. Our house is situated backside of our commercial property.
  6. We filed FIR against tenant in local police station for threatening/harshing our family members while they are passing on street.
  7. Tenant booked under 509 and 290 IPC.
  8. Later, Tenant has filed a "counter blast FIR" against us with a false story in the complaint.
  9. We (owners) booked under 342, 504, and 506 IPC.

1. Both, I and my younger brother are engineers and working in reputed companies. My father is a Govt Employee.
  2. We NEVER had been involved into any crimes in our life history.
  3. Both CIVIL and CRIMINAL cases are effecting us in both wise FINANCIALLY and PHYSICALLY.
  5. This is a FALSE FIR filed against us for RETALIATION from Tenant to demand MONEY and TIME PERIOD.
  6. Tenant is ENJOYING with this retaliation FIR.
  7. I believe in JUSTICE, but I DONOT know the proper procedure to represent it before a JUDGE in QUASH petition.
  8. Need a Lawyer/Advocate to purse this matter to file a petition for both QUASH and DEFAMATION against TENANT.

I humble request to these FORUM members to advice us with a "best remedy" and a "lawyer" to pursue this matter.

HIGH COURT orders for Quash Petition:

Petitioners approach this Court with a prayer to quash the proceedings in C.C.No.XXXX of 20XX, registered for the offences punishable under Sections 342, 506 and 504 IPC. 

Heard.

The learned counsel for the petitioners after arguing the matter for some time, he has sought permission of this Court to withdraw the Criminal Petition while seeking permission to dispense with the presence of the petitioners before the trial court.

Having considered the submission of the learned counsel for the petitioners/A.1 and A.2 and considering the nature of the offences, the presence of the petitioners/A-1 and A.2 before the trial court, is hereby dispensed with, except the dates on which the trial court insists for his presence.

Accordingly, the Criminal Petition is disposed of.

Thanks.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register