LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nilesh (aa)     10 December 2011

Loss of original document

hello sir,   i had taken morgage  loan  from  one  patsantha...  the loan  i s registered morgage loan...  after   registration   they   ( bank)  request  for  blank  cheque  and  original document  i   submit   it   ..   i  forgot to take   recipt   for   sumission....after   repaying  loan    i   demanded   cheque and my original  document of my property ...document  misplaced by  bank...    they   refuses  to give document  back  to  me ...........   thay   asking  for   recipt... which  i   forgot   to  take/     waht should  i  do?

Learning

7 Replies

Yam Raj @ PBI (Social Reformer - www.publicbureauofinvestigation.in)     10 December 2011

Nilesh..... Before submitting your original property document to the bank, did you keep any xerox copy of the property document?

If yes, then no problem, collect the loan repayment statement from the bank. If you have already collected it, then give reply. Then I will tell the rest of action to be taken.

Thanks

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     10 December 2011

Issue Notice to "Patsanstha" reposrtin all facts cited here.

Demand back your Cheques with instructions, not to deposit, and you hereby stop payment  instructions to Bank.

your documents when demanded, Pat sanstha failed to deliver it to you.

it will be a matter of record, as a notice thru your Advcate,

If you have Xerox, well.  

Yam Raj @ PBI (Social Reformer - www.publicbureauofinvestigation.in)     10 December 2011

Nilesh..... You have not replied my question. Again I am asking have you collected the loan statement? Yearly once every bank gives free of cost loan statement for the last one year.  If you did not collect it, then go and collect it.  If they deny, then do the following:

You said you were repaying the loan EMI regularly. That means you have the receipt copy of the EMI paid. You loan account number will be there on the receipt. Go to bank show it to them and persist them to give loan statement.  If againthe bank is denying, then do as per Mr. Shroff advised above. 

Once you have the loan account number. No bank can ear their record of your loan track from their Server.

So dont worry......

Thanks

You loan account number will be there on the receipt   ---- Please read 'Your' for 'You'

No bank can ear their record of your loan ----- Please read 'delete' for 'ear'

Thanks

nilesh chawda (tax consultants)     11 December 2011

couple your exercise in collaboration with ' FOURTH ESTATE' . as no F.I. can afford -ve publicity. their P.R.O. DEPT WILL take care of the rest issues. 

AAPROACH OMBUDSMAN AFTER COMPLETING FORMALITIES

nilesh (aa)     20 August 2012

hi   thanks  for  reply ....   here  my  problem  is   ....   i had taken  loan from  one patsantha  before  3 yr..........(  registered  morgage )    cash  credit  .    before  one   year   i closed  my   account..   nil  loan   acount............... patsantha   give  nil loan  certificate  to  me........  they  return my  cheques..............   but the   original  document   they didnt  give.....   (   original  document  and  cheques r  submitted  on the  same date)   .intially  they  diidnt  find  my document..........  so  on that   issue   some   clashes happens between  me  and  management .......  and after that   they  find  the my document ....   (   one of staff member  told  me)      but the managemnt  doesnt  reply  me.................i give  registered notice to them............  demanding  for   original   document   but  management doesnt reply  to  notice   ..........  they asked orally   give the receipt ........ which i dont  have ?  what  should i do/ ?    as  both  chequ   and   document submitted in   patasantha  on  same  day ...............does i ask for   management ....which  reciept  they issue   for  cheque   submitted?     how  i  can get  my original  back?

nirav h doshi (nirav)     25 August 2012

i had lost the share certificate of co o ho.society, and previous original sale deed also

now i want to take a loan from finance co they asking for a bond 

please tell me or provide a simple formate of bond for the same.

thank you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register