LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     12 October 2011

Human consequences of nine eleven

As you sow, so shall you reap. Pakistan and Pakistanis have felt for the first time in history the word 'agonies' . Are they ready to give honest aanswer of disappearance of more than 25% Hindu population of Pakistan within a shor span of 65 years? Amenestry Inernation is waging war jus agains imaginary date of disappearance of only 7000 Pakistanis post 9/11 but where is the account of more than 10 milion of Hindu population of Pakistan and their abducted young daughters?

Learning

4 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     12 October 2011

As you sow, so shall you reap. Pakistan and Pakistanis have felt for the first time in history the word 'agonies' . Are they ready to give honest aanswer of disappearance of more than 25% Hindu population of Pakistan within a shor span of 65 years? Amenestry Inernation is waging war jus agains imaginary date of disappearance of only 7000 Pakistanis post 9/11 but where is the account of more than 10 milion of Hindu population of Pakistan and their abducted young daughters?

Daksh (Student)     12 October 2011

Mr.Sri Gopal,

Instead of moaning and groaning of our past miseries we should be optimistically try to search for the reason.  In my humble view the social strata, the lack of education, the lack of belief in self , a prolonged economic strife and imposed military will upon the average  citizens of Pakistan tantamount to the present scenario.  The negativity in whatever form in our neighbour is harmful for our own existence and prosperity in long run.  The way forward should be of nation building as in my view the aam aadmi of neither Pakistan or India is still closely held by affinity but it is the political establishment which is using the propegenda for their own selfish gains. 

Raj,

This is the irony of the situation that at the time of distress (for whatever reason) the opportunist people like you try to take advantage for deriving political mileage.  No for whatever reason I am not discouting the wrong of the political and military brass but taking a humane and practical approach should be the best way out.  Today we are laughting at their difficult time tomorrow they will also doing the same (being opportunist in making fool of us for whatever reason as what we sow we will reap the same).  I am sorry to point out time and again the misuse of this forum by indulging into the propegenda for whatever reason.  Being subjective is always harmful I hope the message is bold and clear.

Best Regards

Daksh

Daksh (Student)     12 October 2011

Raj,

There is a hell lot of difference in what you do and what you preach i.e.

The root of all happiness lies in a

tamed and peaceful mind. Happiness

arises from generosity, honesty and a

respect for others’ right to happiness.

(Dalai Lama)

Best Regards

Daksh

Democratic Indian (n/a)     12 October 2011

It is better if we concentrate our energies to set our own house in order first. There are enough corruption, human rights violations, disappearances and tortures that have happened/ happening in our country in various States. Let us first fix those responsible and prevent those from ever happening again.

As far as Pakistan is concerned, we have distanced and seperated ourselves by creating a modern version of Great Wall of China. It is even visible from 80 kilometers above in the sky at night. The orange/ red line visible in the picture below is the illuminated border fence.

Source https://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/IOTD/view.php?id=52008

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register