Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sendhil kumar (owner)     10 October 2011

Need a banking lawyers services

Dear Members,

I had posted a query a few months back related to recovery issue we are facing with the BANK related to a NPA account. We now need to hire the services of a good lawyer interested to take up this matter to protect our interests to the fullest. Kindly guide me in reaching the concerned firms whom i can talk with.

regards

sendhil kumar

Learning

7 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     10 October 2011

Mr. Kumar! You have not mentioned for which city, you require such lawyer. Had you menioned in your query, I would have been able to do the needful immediately. Anyway, you may contac me for reference.

sendhil kumar (owner)     10 October 2011

I am based out of Thane, Mumbai. The company is incorporated in Mumbai. The lawyer services are required in Mumbai. 

thanks

sendhil kumar

Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     20 October 2011

Dear Querist,

Youmay contact Mr. Mathews J Nedumpara, Advocate having 25+ yrs of experience in baking and he has his office in Mumbai. His contact no. : 022-24036161, 09820535428.

Trust this would suffice.

Rabin Majumder

Advocate-on-Record

Supreme Court of India

New Delhi

Email: nudelhilawfora@gmail.com

(M) 9013307807, 9899259811

MANOJ HARIT (LAWYER)     21 October 2011

Mr. Kumar, U may contact Adv. Manish Bohade on 9371505560. He is practicing in Mumbai DRT. He is very capable and more importantly - very reasonable as far as fees are concerned.

THAPAR and ASSOCIATES (THAPAR and ASSOCIATES CUSTOMS LAW EXPERT)     07 February 2012

Yes u have to specific as what relief you want.

THAPAR & ASSOCIATES LAW FIRM
Advocates, Arbitrators, Solicitors, Notaries, Patent & Trademark Attorneys

Jay Arenas (USA)     08 February 2012

Good day! Honestly I don't have a business so I can't relate your topic. But I want say thank you for helping Kumar and given for the information. I hope you will continue to share your knowledge to us.

Best Regards,

logo designers

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     10 February 2012

STOP ADVERTISING START ADVISING .

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register