LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adarsh (Others)     08 October 2011

Cheating by a girl

I am a victim of cheating by a girl. I meet the girl through one matrimonial site and marry (register marriage) that girl without informing our parents. As per mutual understanding we are living in seperate city for our work. We had no physical relationship and this is a love relation. Few days after the marriage she informed to her parents . During last few days I hope she is recording my calls. Suddenly she starts behaving something different and starts mentally torturing me. I lost my patience and I also start talking wrongly with them. But all this thing was recorded by them. And thery are syaing based on cruelty they will file a case for divorce. But 2 days back only I came to know that she had ovary stone and thats why she made that love storry and just after 1 month she gone through one surgery and removed one ovary. And that effects her s*xual capability. Its just 3 month of our register marriage. We did not start oue marriage life. Without my information they did the surgery and now saying based on proof of cruelty (recorded voice) they will file a case for divorce and they are planning for maintenance. Kindly suggest if they trapped me or stll I can do something. I am hope less.

Learning

2 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     08 October 2011

Dear adarsh

as per your query, you can not do any thing if she filed case against you, tell me the girl is working or not

(Guest)

They cheated you.You can seek divorce on this ground.Seems they knew about the stone before marriage and trapped you just for maintenance.othewise they would let you know about the surgery.Consult the matter with an experienced local lawyer as soon as possilbe.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register