LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Avinash (asst)     05 October 2011

Delay in sale of property for personal gains

I was an alcoholic, i was addmited to a rehabiltaion center in june,2007, till jan,2008, inbetween my father died, he did not made a will. During my alcohlic days my father was so upset he signed from me in notary to disown me, but during his death he did not made a will, hence mother and two sons have 1/3rd right in the property, my mother had 25lac which she gave to elder brother, he then purchased another flat(third one)( in his name). We have 2 flats in which all are 1/3 share holders. Now i have to settle down now my brother says he need 1/3rd share from the flat that needs to be sold. At present i am living seperate, not in our two flats.

He is avoiding the sale, and trying to make me agree for a 1/3 share only. He has already borrowed 25lacs from mother.As per elders advice I should be getting 75 % share in one of the flats as per calculations that he borrowed 25lacs in past from mother.

Also i wish to know when i come out  from the rehab, my elder brother told me to sign 5 blank sheets of paper, and then sent me to another city to settle and find a job. Ever since i am asking him what he did with those 5 blank paper. I told him to return them but he claims he has not used it. (Now my question is where he can misuse them) 

Please suggest.

My age is 34 i want to settle. also

Please advice.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register