LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Undertrials - the latest

Mr Moily was right on track till he was derailed by the powerful JAIL CONTRACTOR MAFIAS.There are more than 3 crores of people in jails as undertrials, many of them have spent more than the maximum period in jail had they been convicted. Mr Moily , the erstwhile Law minister was inching forward towards the end of that tunnel steadily but surely.

The JAIL MAFIAS were the most frustrated then , they earn in crores from the contract to feed the undertrials. That is big big money as govt of the day spend crores on the welfare of the undertrials . More the merrier. The police , the advocates , the judges , the jailors , the contractors are happy again. All is getting their neat cut. Its the devilious cycle of untruth.Mr Moily was therefore damned.

What about HAVARD literated ex-imported genes Mr Salman , the present Law Minister is doing about it? Is he this side or that side of the undertrials? 

Can I get some factual data on the issue?

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

No reply . Let me post my reply. The new law minister is now -a-days busy canvassing for big business men . So Mr Moily will be job less once again. He has reminded the SC that Bail is norm jail is exeption when SC is making move to put some big shots inside Tihar Jail.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register