LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

V.R.Natarajan (Lawyer)     21 September 2011

Legal opinion by members

While submitting legal opinions on queries by public, the opinion and suggestions given by our members should be based on authorities.If there are contrary views about any legal positions, we have to mention both. We cannot state a Case, as if we are arguing for a client.Simply stating that this is my view On a certain legal question cannot hold water annd we will be misleading the Public.On any matter which raises any legal question, let our answers be based on court decisions and not a layman's view. V.R.Natarajan Advocate,Madurai. Tamilnadu

Learning

10 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     21 September 2011

I fully agree with you.  But so far most of the queries answered are on first principle basis, limited to the facts revealed by the querists.  The occasion for any interpretative opinions had not arisen so far.  Having said that, your point is well taken.

rohitpaul_44@yahoo.com (travel agent)     21 September 2011

sir I am residing presently in Ghaziabad ..I stayed for a very long time in barielly during my stay over there and a dispute of property between me and my father he filed a false FIR against me stating that i barged into his house used abusive language tried to assault him etc ..i was locked up in the thana for a night and released the next morning on bail..tht case was somewhere registered in 1998 In 2001 my father died and after that I did pursue the case for some time then i left barielly and since 2006 living in Ghaziabad

I want to know if i apply for the passport in ghaziabad will the passport be denied? becoz now i am in a different city for a very long period of time so i want to know if LIU holds records of such cases or not ...plss advice alok

PRAKASH SHARMA (ADVOCATE)     21 September 2011

sir i convicted in custom act for simple imprisonment for one year and one thousand rupees fine i have file appeal against this judgment before session court and i have deposited all panelty of seven lac rupees in custom department before this judgment . Is benifit of 4 probation of offenders act for me.

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     22 September 2011

Yes I  agree with my learned friends

S.KARUNAMOORTHY (ADVOCATE)     23 September 2011

i agree with seniors

Saravanan v (accountant)     26 September 2011

Sir,

I was worked in accounted in construction company from oct-08 to mar-11. I leave the job through oral information given to my manager 30 days before and 10 days before to my proprietor. They are not given appoinment order all communication are only oral.  salary credited to my bank a/c from company bank a/c.

they are not given feb and march salary, now i ask my pending salary  for 3 times (1.july, 2.august, 3.september) through email, now they sending one letter (prepare to advocate) now what can i do?

Letter contains the matter belows:  you not leave the job in properly (notice not issued) and youre only in the office at situation you know the all the transaction including cash balance then you come to the office reconcile the accounts and hand over to them and collect your pending dues.

but i didn't go because the proprietor was frighten to me

pls tell what can i do? 

V.R.Natarajan (Lawyer)     26 September 2011

your oral intimation to the company, even in the presence of witnesses is invalid. if you are rightly due of any arrears from the company,you better go to the company and settle the matter. you have no legal right in a court of law. Further court expenses will waste away your pocket money. If you are afraid of the company management,take some lawyer or some senior collegue with you, while settling the account. V.R.Natarajan, Advocate

stypy (none)     28 September 2011

We see people struggling with loss and the possibilities of their recovery in order to provide the most comprehensive support. Fire Insurance Claims

V.R.Natarajan (Lawyer)     29 September 2011

I sent you a reply soon as your qn. was posted but it did not show. anyway Here is what you shd do. You are a travel agent and you must be having application for passport, both in Hindi and English. Refer to sec.17 Sec.17a..Have you ever been convicted of any offence 5 years prior to your application. Sec.17 b..Are there any criminal proceedings pending against you in anycourt in India and give details. 17.3 ..Ifyour answer is.yes. you must furnish a no objection certificate from the competent court. Whether your fatheris dead or not, it is immaterial. Go to your place and ascertain from the court,what happened to your case.If it was dismissed get a certified copy of the order. If you are making any false statement and if the Police find out later,your passport will be withdrawn and you will never get one. So, do not make a false statement, without assignment. The passport office require proof of residence and your local police office r will come to your house to ascertain your address and by any chance, if any case is pending against you in their station or anywhere else,which they can find from computer data, they will report this matter to passport officer. Just because some criminal case is pending,they do not refuse to issue Passport. So,do not give any false statement either for you or to your customers. V.R.Natarajan,Advocate

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     10 October 2011

Originally posted by :V.R.Natarajan
" While submitting legal opinions on queries by public, the opinion and suggestions given by our members should be based on authorities............ "

Well, it is right. But, in quiet a number of cases, one needs as much of ideas, options..... as is possible.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register