Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anandan Rajamanicam (Engineer)     29 August 2011

Ration card : family card in tn

Dear Sir, Pl. guide me :

My old aged mother applied 4 times for a new ration card ( family card ),  But so far not succsful, when she have one at the Village address, that is also canceled saying that she is not staying there, and that also outdated,

Using this as a Referance she is trying to get new one from last 4 years but not so far succsful,  How to go about it, ?

Any law can help on this.. : For LPG cylinder : exisiting she have, the distributer haressing her to show the Ration card..

2 months before also applied for a new one.. but so far no response. 

Can I send the Lawer Notice to the Issueing officer and collector of the district .. 

pl. suggest.  

Learning

2 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     29 August 2011

very simple the post office recently implemented proof address photo id card, best thing your mother take this address proof after that your mother apply with address proof from postal office, surely she will get the ration card, i will give some contact no. in chennai customer care of ration card.044-25353064., if again they will not give the ration card you must ask and get writtenly thereafter we will file the writ  at high cout.

Anandan Rajamanicam (Engineer)     30 August 2011

thanks your guidance sir,  She have Post office ID, &  We are from Tiruvannamalai,

Can I send the Lawyer's Legal notice..to the issuing officer. & collector. ? pl suggest. 

keep it up your good work.

thanks and best regards, 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register