Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul (MANAGER)     21 June 2011

Seek Separation

Hi ,

This is Rahul   I just need a clear understanding of the word "CRUELTY"  that forms a basis  for seeking divorce .

My wife is too arrogant and voilent that its impossible for me to live with this lady  . She ill treats my family more often than not.  Off late she has put a blame on me for having affairs with my elder baabhis who are my sisters and tie me rakhis on Raksha bandhan .    She has eroded my mental peace and am unable to concentrate on my job.  She even keeps threating me to tell my seniors that i am having affairs outside the wed lock  which is all rubbish and untrue.   Should i record all converstaions that may happen again and that will help me prove my innocence  ?   Pls help me .  She even demands me to  repay she has spent on me post-marriage ; though the mount she has spent is just 3000.   What a b*tch she is  ...  She  says that she can remarry easliy post  divorce  ..   She has submitted forged documents to the firm she works for . Can i throw her out of the company she is working  by proving tht she has submitted falsed documents there ?

Help me here...

Help me pls.  

Learning

1 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     21 June 2011

the acts which you described come definitely within the ambit of cruelty and on that ground you can seek divorce.  If your bhabhis against whom she put imputations and the your superior authorities before whom she complained of your extra-marital affairs can come to court and depose about her utterances, you will get divorce.  The recorded conversation is an added advantage but I say it is very difficult to prove its authenticity.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register