Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

zimmerzapper (student)     25 May 2011

Girlfriend throws acid on boyfriend

https://www.ndtv.com/news/cities/girl-throws-acid-on-boy-in-chennai-18236.php

A 20 year-old girl was arrested in Chennai on Monday for throwing acid on her fiancé.  

The girl threw acid because she did not approve her fiancé's participation in a college fashion show.

The girl was reported to be mentally ill.

(what do you people think about she being mentally ill? was this added by pro-female anti-male media?)

Learning

13 Replies

(Guest)

Why did the boy have to get engaged to a mentally ill girl?That's the million dollar question.

Questions apart,I do detest her acid attack.

zimmerzapper (student)     26 May 2011

Originally posted by :Meenal Bahadur
" Why did the boy have to get engaged to a mentally ill girl?That's the million dollar question.

Questions apart,I do detest her acid attack.
"

may be you heard the saying heart has its reason of which reason knows nothing of. it hasn't been proven that she was mentally ill, only the news on ndtv.com carries that piece of info other don't and give different versions.

nidhi sharma ( student)     26 May 2011

fashion show could not be the only reason. how could we decide without knowing all the problems of their life

1 Like

zimmerzapper (student)     26 May 2011

Originally posted by :nidhi sharma
" fashion show could not be the only reason. could be true. "

media does exaggerate the news for the impact, but there is consistency in other news media on this report. so it could be true

1 Like

Sohail (LAW Enforcement)     26 May 2011

How much concern my learned friends show to debate on such things,i wish the energy and observations made on board for real  crucail and magmatic issues.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     26 May 2011

rising intolerence in society....even on LCI :P

1 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     26 May 2011

she will punish under section 326 ipc fro that crime!

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     26 May 2011

agreed with mr kiran.

1 Like

(Guest)

This is indeed deplorable, and there is no debate here, a crime by any gender is still a crime.

3 Like

G.Nagarajeshwar Rao (Advocate)     28 May 2011

Rightly said Uma!

(Guest)

shameful act of the girl.committing crime like boys wont bring equality .Girls should remmbr it alwz before asking for equal right.

zimmerzapper (student)     29 May 2011

why is everyone ignoring the question i raised? i think it sting her that her boyfriend participated in the fashion, women think it is their monopoly and she couldn't stomach it.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     29 May 2011

girlfriend throws acid on boyfriend........................

change is the law of nature.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register